SSL problem after pkg upgrade
I upgraded my packages, and after restart none of the installed packages (not part of base) would work. The shell complained that "libssl.so.39" and "libcrypto.so.38" weren't found. I checked and there was libssl.so.43 and libcrypto.so.41. I decided then to create symlinks for the expected libs and everything seams to work fine. I use the IRCAM repo.
- Category changed from Crypto to Vendor software
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
It appears recent versions of pkg(8), including the current 1.10.1 suffer from a bug causing them to not track shared library dependencies.
The issue is now referenced in the pkg(8) bugtracker: https://github.com/freebsd/pkg/issues/1578
Patches have been pushed to the deltaports repository and submitted to the pkg project in order to squash the bug for good.
A fixed version of pkg(8) should appear in dports soon.