Bug #1531

Updated by tuxillo 8 months ago

There is a problem using AJAX based sites on DragonFly with Webkit based

browsers (there is two of them in the pkgsrc - www/midori and wip/arora). The

prominent public one is http://maps.google.com. It works fine on every other

platform I tried with very same browsers (Arora on Windows, MacOSX and Linux;

Midori on OpenBSD).



The page loads fine, but when clicking on the map or any of map buttons will

make "Loading..." text appear and nothing happens. I looked at Webkit source

briefly and nothing obvious platform specific popped up. I also tried obvious

solutions like changing UA string etc, nothing helps. Googling for it didn't

show any problems either, so I guess it's really a DragonFly specific problem.

Back