From 01/15/2010 to 02/13/2010
- 06:12 PM Revision 5a648714: kernel - VM PAGER part 1/2 - Remove vm_page_alloc()
- * Break out the individual VM object allocation functions and remove
the vm_pager_alloc() ops vector.
* This is in...
- 05:31 PM Revision 2706b587: kernel - TMPFS - Stabilization pass, fix vnode list corruption
- * Clean up tn_size when destroying a VLNK node.
* Interlock the vnode while holding the node lock before calling
- 05:30 PM Revision 4f51b8ae: kernel - Cleanup, add assertions in the vnode freeing path
- * Remove debug kprintf: "Warning ncp ... deadlock avoided".
* Add assertions on the vnode flag state when adding and...
- 10:52 AM Revision 84010a4b: kate.4 & km.4: Silence 'make manlint' warnings.
- 10:08 AM Bug #1611: linux kvm amd64 iso general protection fault
- resolved in 2.5.1-DEVELOPMENT kernel
- 09:41 AM Revision 71f9f020: kgdb - Fix kernel trapframe backtraces for x86_64
- * Bring in same infrastructure that i386 uses
* Make the stack trace cross the "trapframe" frame properly.
- 09:26 AM Revision 668b43c5: kernel - More readdirplus deadlock avoidance work
- * Add cache_nlookup_nonblock() and nfs_nget_nonblock()
* Adjust the readdirplus code to use the new functions. Bas...
- 09:07 AM Revision f3ba2c0c: installer: Fix the check for partitions <50GB a bit more.
- /boot or swap could have '*' for size too, in theory.
- 08:51 AM Bug #1674 (Closed): non-blocking BPF reads return -1/EWOULDBLOCK until the store buffer fills up
- Non-blocking reads from a BPF device not in immediate mode will not rotate the buffers even if there's data in the st...
- 08:45 AM Revision aaeebad4: installer: Raise the size proposal for /boot to 768M for HAMMER installs.
- Rewrite the algorithm for calculating size recommendations to be a bit
more flexible, especially with smaller disks (...
- 05:59 AM Revision 86c1449f: pcidevs: unbreak a75ee873 from 2009-10-04 (geode/cs5536)
- 05:59 AM Revision 39990074: kate(4) and km(4): temperature sensors for AMD Family 0Fh, 10h and 11h AMD64 p...
- 05:32 AM Revision 2f5a2749: libevtr: fix warnings
- 05:11 AM Revision 46f0388c: evtranalyze: fix sloppy format strings
- Patch-by: nant@
- 05:11 AM Revision d65c27c0: ktrdump: always sort entries when dumping
- Also remove duplicate setting of rflag in ktrdump -a.
- 05:11 AM Revision 956f9b36: evtr: dump core frequencies and use them to print timestamps in usecs
- This commit dumps the same frequency for each core; there's no
point supporting different frequencies unless we monit...
- 05:11 AM Revision bb420503: libevtr: fix thinko
- 05:11 AM Revision 0b33b2e3: evtranalyze: correct a couple of filtering bugs
- 04:31 AM Revision 14f70d9f: Put evtranalyze and ktrdump in the already existing i386 check.
- 02:02 AM Revision 52ae93e6: test utilities - eatmem.c - Change size parameter from int to size_t
- * Allows large multi-gigabyte allocations on 64-bit boxes
- 01:58 AM Revision d89ce96a: kernel - TMPFS - Bug fixing pass - paging to/from swap, vnode recycling
- * vm_page_set_validdirty() needs to flag the underlying object or
the vfsync() code for the vnode will not know tha...
- 01:29 AM Bug #1673 (Closed): evtranalyze: %llu -> %ju, (uintmax_t)
- Hi all,
I tried to buildworld on x86_64 but evtranalyze would break the build.
I made a few simple changes to correc...
- 12:01 AM Revision b8158020: kernel - swapcache - vm_object_page_remove()
- * vm_object_page_remove() may have to act on swap-backing for the VM
object even if it contains no resident VM pages.
- 11:57 PM Revision 22d3b394: kernel - TMPFS - Bug fixing pass - vinitvmio(), umount, readdir
- * Call vinitvmio() with a properly bufcache-aligned number of pages
* Do not call vinitvmio() for symlinks or direct...
- 10:45 PM Revision 630e3a33: kernel - TMPFS - Bug fixing pass - fsync, vnode locks
- * tmpfs_fsync() needs to have a couple of special cases to properly deal
with the backing store.
(1) When unmoun...
- 10:16 PM Revision 0786baf1: kernel - TMPFS - Bug fixing pass - directory hierarchy
- * Adjust parent linkages for directories. The root node's parent
linkage is now set to NULL instead of a self-refe...
- 10:16 PM Revision dd00f6f3: kernel - fix bug in objcache_destroy()
- * objcache_destroy() calls mag_purge() which cycles the critical
section, except objecache_destroy() never entered ...
- 10:01 PM Bug #1672: panic (trap 12) around btree_search() in 2.4.1-RELEASE
- > With a serial console whatever terminal program you have it in...
> well, like tip or cu inside an xterm, use...
- 09:38 PM Bug #1672: panic (trap 12) around btree_search() in 2.4.1-RELEASE
- :What's the right way to retrieve the actual panic string after you've entered
:ddb? Or is there none? [The msgbuf ...
- 09:28 PM Bug #1672: panic (trap 12) around btree_search() in 2.4.1-RELEASE
- > Methinks the panic message must have scrolled off the screen
> (it would have been above the backtrace). The...
- 06:51 PM Bug #1672: panic (trap 12) around btree_search() in 2.4.1-RELEASE
- :New submission from Joe "Floid" Kanowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
:Using 2.4.1 with the lone patch from http://bugs.d...
- 06:36 PM Bug #1672 (New): panic (trap 12) around btree_search() in 2.4.1-RELEASE
- Using 2.4.1 with the lone patch from http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issue1583
DragonFly tucker 2.4.1-RELEASE DragonFly...
- 07:15 PM Revision 9fc94b5f: kernel - TMPFS - Bug fixing pass
- * TMPFS_ASSERT_ELOCKED() is called in numerous places where
tn_vnode is not necessarily assigned, for example durin...
- 07:11 PM Revision 0a8aee15: kernel - TMPFS - Add infrastructure to main kernel to help support TMPFS
- * Add buwrite(), similar to bdwrite() except it fakes the write,
marks the pages as valid and dirty, and returns th...
- 01:46 PM Revision 7a2de9a4: kernel - TMPFS - Initial port of NetBSD's tmpfs
- * This is the initial pre-stabilization port of NetBSD's tmpfs,
by Naoya Sugioka.
Submitted-by: Naoya Sugioka <nao...
- 01:35 PM Revision 2ef98e2c: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://crater.dragonflybsd.org/repository/git/dragonfly
- 11:16 AM Revision 93c6d6c7: hammer - Take in account edition preferences.
- For viconfig directive, $EDITOR and/or $VISUAL were not
taken in account, forcing the editor to vi.
- 10:42 AM Revision 6aa8ee5c: VOP_CLOSE(9) - Remove ucred and proc arguments to VOP_CLOSE().
- 07:25 AM Bug #1638: OpenSSL cryptodev patch
- So I don't forget about this mess, I'm assigning it to myself.
- 09:30 PM Bug #1663: panic: cleaned vnode isn't
- On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 12:49:15PM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> Ok, the fix has been committed to HEAD. This t...
- 08:56 PM Bug #1663: panic: cleaned vnode isn't
- Ok, the fix has been committed to HEAD. This time for sure.
Please retest w/ the latest.
Basically it turne...
- 05:37 PM Bug #1663: panic: cleaned vnode isn't
: Ok, try this patch:
: fetch http://apollo.backplane.com/DFlyMisc/vnode04.patch
: This fixes a weird dea...
- 05:18 PM Bug #1663: panic: cleaned vnode isn't
- Ok, try this patch:
This fixes a weird deactivation r...
- 09:00 PM Revision b8a41159: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 19/many - distinguish bulk data in HAMMER block dev
- * Add buf->flags/B_NOTMETA, vm_page->flags/PG_NOTMETA. If set the pages
underlying the buffer will not be consider...
- 08:51 PM Revision 72917cc3: utilities - Temporary map out libevtr, ktrdump, and evtranalyze from x86_64
- * Temporary adjustments to unbreak buildworld
- 12:45 PM Revision 3da46bd7: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 18/many - Minor enablement swapspace check
- * The swapcache is considered disabled if no swap space has been
configured, even if the swapcache itself is enabled.
- 12:44 PM Revision 94f2e6f2: kernel NFS - Fix another deadlock in the readdirplus code
- * Add vn_islocked_unlock() and vn_islocked_relock() to help NFS
temporarily unlock a possibly-locked directory vnod...
- 12:40 PM Revision 1b7df30a: kernel - Fix "cleaned vnode isn't" panic
- * Fix the "cleaned vnode isn't" panic. This panic was occuring due to
vrecycle() not checking for a vgone*() recur...
- 12:38 PM Revision e654922c: kernel - sysref - Fix vnode interlock for 1->0 transition
- * When the vnode refcount drops to 0 vnode_terminate() is called. This
function previously acquired the vx_lock() ...
- 09:24 AM Revision 27eff55e: HAMMER Utility - cleanup
- * Cleanup pass
- 08:40 AM Bug #1663: panic: cleaned vnode isn't
- On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 07:45:17PM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> :This didn't fix it. There was a new crash this nig...
- 03:51 AM Bug #1663: panic: cleaned vnode isn't
- :This didn't fix it. There was a new crash this night, possibly during the
:daily maintenance window at 3am.
- 12:17 AM Revision ced4470d: HAMMER Utility - Clean up histogram code for mirror-stream, handle SKIPs
- * Do a cleanup pass, fixing some of the verbose output
* Do not misinterpret SKIP records as REC records when estima...
- 09:13 PM Revision 3d7b2393: HAMMER Utility - Refactor the histogram code for mirror-stream.
- * Refactor the histogram code. This code is responsible for breaking
down a large initial mirroring stream into sm...
- 09:11 PM Revision 54ee5a26: HAMMER VFS - Feature add to HAMMER_IOC_MIRROR_READ
- * Adds the HAMMER_IOC_MIRROR_NODATA flag to HAMMER_IOC_MIRROR_READ.
This flag requests that HAMMER not return the d...
- 06:41 PM Bug #1671: panic: unmount: dangling vnode
- All fixed now. Thanks to Tim getting me a nice NTFS image
exhibiting the problem.
It turns out that NTFS us...
- 05:18 PM Bug #1671: panic: unmount: dangling vnode
:Just vnconfig and mount_ntfs it. I've put some dummy data in there.
- 05:15 PM Revision a923455b: acpi_thermal(4): temperature support updates
- * reverting the last two commits for acpi_thermal.4, since now
complete acpi temperature support is available in sy...
- 05:15 PM Revision 8a3ebab5: sysctl(8): support setting acpi temperature in K, C and F
- Obtained-from: FreeBSD (sysctl.c#rev1.94)
- 02:51 PM Revision 4c122aac: sysctl(8): acpi temperature support for hw.acpi.thermal
- 10:35 AM Revision d8c0625a: NTFS VFS - Fix dangling vnode panic on umount
- * NTFS was using v_type = VNON for special extent vnodes. The mountlist
scan used by vflush() ignores VNON vnodes ...
- 09:05 AM Bug #1671: panic: unmount: dangling vnode
- If someone could get me a small sample image of a NTFS filesystem
that exhibits the problem tracking this down wi...
- 04:57 AM Bug #1671: panic: unmount: dangling vnode
- On Feb 9, 2010, at 6:21 PM, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> :I had a ntfs read-only mount and copied a few files off of it...
- 02:29 AM Bug #1671: panic: unmount: dangling vnode
- :I had a ntfs read-only mount and copied a few files off of it. After that I
:tried unmounting it, which resulted in ...
- 06:08 AM Revision a43cb2a1: fortune(6): fortunes-o is no longer generated. Remove it from CLEANFILES.
- 12:54 AM Revision 3ce6bc40: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://crater.dragonflybsd.org/repository/git/dragonfly
- 12:45 AM Revision bb467734: kernel - SMP - "Fix AP #%d (PHY# %d) failed" issues
- Ok, here's what is going on. If an SMI interrupt occurs while
an AP is going through the INIT/STARTUP IPI sequence t...
- 06:49 PM Revision f7b83544: man4: MLINK acpi_thermal.4 acpi_tz.4
- 06:49 PM Revision 9c312c2f: acpi_tz(4): zero temperature in acpi refers to -273,2degC -- convert to uK app...
- 04:45 PM Bug #1658: fortune(6): Merges, cleanup, fixes, general improvements
- merged by swildner
- 02:10 PM Bug #1669: Drive wont open using button
- I am experiencing the same bug.
- 01:51 AM Bug #1669: Drive wont open using button
:I have "problem" that started with devfs. When you start the system with a
:CD in the drive, you can't then r...
- 09:29 PM Bug #1669 (In Progress): Drive wont open using button
I have "problem" that started with devfs. When you start the system with a
CD in the drive, you can't then remov...
- 08:13 AM Bug #1667: disklabel / disklabel64 change needs reboot / disk change
- To fix this, please add the following lines in "case DIOCWLABEL:"
- 07:40 AM Revision 2e7368c4: ktrdump.8: Fix typo in xref.
- 07:10 AM Revision 1d955f68: make upgrade: Remove obsolete fortunes2* files.
- 02:46 AM Revision af5fde9c: kernel - NFS - fix additional problems with readdirplus
- * Ok, give up trying to hack a fix for readdirplus. Instead, do the
fix the right by properly reordering namecach...
- 01:55 AM Bug #1670: Unplugging an USB mouse yields a panic on latest git -master
- Ok, this issue has been fixed. Forget that patch. I committed the
fixes to master. Basically it was a minor us...
- 11:40 PM Bug #1670: Unplugging an USB mouse yields a panic on latest git -master
- :The core is available at leaf:~rumko/crash/usb/*.7
:Unread portion of the kernel message buffer:
Please try t...
- 10:27 PM Bug #1670 (Closed): Unplugging an USB mouse yields a panic on latest git -master
- The core is available at leaf:~rumko/crash/usb/*.7
Unread portion of the kernel message buffer:
Fatal trap 12: page...
- 01:09 AM Revision 5799247d: aibs.4: sprinkle a few markup tags
- 12:59 AM Revision 41c59a2d: kernel - NFS - fix deadlock in NFS client-side readdirplus (part 2)
- * Missed a vnode in the last commit. Two vnodes have to potentially
- 12:46 AM Revision 2595d6be: kernel - NFS - fix deadlock in NFS client-side readdirplus
- * readdirplus holds a vnode lock while attempting to do a namecache
lookup, which is not legal. Unlock the vnode w...
- 12:27 AM Bug #1671 (Closed): panic: unmount: dangling vnode
- I had a ntfs read-only mount and copied a few files off of it. After that I
tried unmounting it, which resulted in th...
- 12:10 AM Revision fa2b9a03: HAMMER VFS - Improve initial B-Tree packing
- * Detect the case where B-Tree leafs are being laid down sequentially,
such as when creating a large file. When li...
- 12:08 AM Revision 82246426: kernel - struct vm_object - increase paging_in_progress from short to int
- * Change the paging_in_progress refcount from an unsigned short to an int.
It is potentitally possible to overflow ...
- 12:05 AM Revision 269a08e4: kernel - Fix bug in cahce_fromdvp() as uesd by NFS's readdirplus
- * cache_fromdvp() is supposed to return a held ncp for the directory
vnode's namecache entry if one is present and ...
- 12:04 AM Revision fc183e1f: kernel - slab allocator - Refactor struct kmemusage
- * Refactor struct kmemusage to just contain a 32 bit ku_pagecnt
instead of a 16 bit ku_pagecnt and other fields (no...
- 12:02 AM Revision 79db9382: kernel - nata - Fix bug in SET_MULTI command
- * The command was not properly masking atadev->param.sectors_intr,
resulting in the setting of a value which some h...
- 09:48 PM Bug #1282: panic (trap 12) when booting SMP kernel on Atom 330 (dual core)
> Antonio Huete Jimenez <email@example.com> added the comment:
> Afaik, a while ago Sepherosa cha...
- 08:34 PM Revision 60e72c96: Sprinkle in some commas to break out dependent clauses, and spelling fixes.
- 07:47 PM Revision 75d25c98: docs - More adjustments to the swapcache manual page.
- 05:41 PM Revision cfda4c25: kernel - Remove further misuses of %ll* in kprintfs, use intmax_t
- * In two minor places
- 05:40 PM Revision 135b4b20: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 17/many - Add missing critical sections
- * Add missing critical sections in several swap_*() procedures which
are no longer being called with a critical sec...
- 05:37 PM Revision 7e83df33: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 16/many - Correct bug in kern_slaballoc.c
- * When kmalloc() tries to free oversized allocations it incorrectly
dereferences a structure after it has been free...
- 01:21 PM Revision 41bc85bb: docs - Improve the swapcache.8 manual page (followup)
- * Fix endurance statements for SLC. SLC has approximately 10x the
endurance. Documentation on the web is confused...
- 01:12 PM Revision 788ef3f9: docs - Improve the swapcache.8 manual page
- * Add a ton of useful information to the manual page including how to
read the wear indicator from the SMART data.
- 12:54 PM Revision b3449fb0: awk(1): Increase input field separator width.
- POSIX allows -F to be an extended regular expression.
The current width of 10 chars just isn't enough.
- 11:35 AM Revision b4d4af88: mount_nfs - Make rdirplus the default
- * It is really high-time we made rdirplus the default for NFS mounts.
It improves client directory traversals by 30...
- 09:51 AM Revision 6b84c93e: kernel - Improve cluster_read()
- * The cluster_read() code was tripping over itself due to a findblk()
call which caused it to believe it had found ...
- 09:43 AM Revision e7c0dbba: Bring in a simple event tracing library and POC utility
- - Import libevtr, a library for abstracting access to an event stream.
libevtr uses its own dump format and can syn...
- 11:37 PM Revision d3070b8d: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 15/many - Correct bug in vm.swapcache.maxfilesize
- * vm.swapcache.maxfilesize was being applied to meta-data as well as
file data. It is only supposed to be applied ...
- 09:28 PM Revision 3ffc7051: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 14/many - Add more features, man page
- * Implement write clustering. Swapcache attempts to cluster writes
for optimal matching between swap and the buffe...
- 03:45 PM Revision 9401d887: fortune(6): Merge fortunes2 into regular fortunes
- - Stop special ROT13 treatment of fortunes-o. Neither murphy-o,
fortunes2-o nor limerick were doing the same and co...
- 03:44 PM Revision ea4682d8: fortune(6): Sync improvements with Free/Net/OpenBSD; deduplicate
- - Typos, attributions and style improvements.
- Make attributions and style more consistent and conforming to Notes
- 03:44 PM Revision 376ef78a: fortune(6): Fix wording and typos
- - "fortunes" is the name of the default fortune file
- fix a couple of typos
- 03:44 PM Revision 51202549: larn(6): remove unused (and stale) holidaysfile
- Besides, there's no apparent code that acutally uses this.
- 08:47 AM Bug #1663: panic: cleaned vnode isn't
- On Fri, Feb 05, 2010 at 04:43:59PM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> Please try this patch:
> fetch http://apoll...
- 12:56 AM Bug #1668 (Feedback): Power button not working
- Last time ACPI was updated, something broke the power button. It doesnt
shutdown DragonFly anymore. Happens on both m...
- 11:29 AM Revision 48706d52: kmapinfo - Adjustments to debug utility
- * Fix up for recent kernel changes
* Properly report EMPTY gaps at the beginning and ending of the kernel_map.
- 11:26 AM Revision aecf2182: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 13/many - More vm_pindex_t work for vm_objects on i386
- * vm_object->size also needs to be a vm_pindex_t, e.g. when mmap()ing regular
HAMMER files or block devices or HAMM...
- 11:24 AM Revision 8fec73d5: vmstat - Adjustments for kmalloc size_t changes
- * Adjust for changes to struct malloc_type.
* Clean up the column output. Get rid of 'Size(s)' which is no longer
- 11:23 AM Revision 695d40bb: kernel - More conversions to size_t in struct malloc_type
- * Missed ks_inuse.
- 10:11 AM Revision 7b7a555b: kernel - Expand the x86_64 KVA to 8G part 2
- * Fix a loop variable overflow when dumping the entire KVM space.
- 09:52 AM Revision 0b2a064a: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://crater.dragonflybsd.org/repository/git/dragonfly
- 09:43 AM Revision 791c6551: kernel - Expand the x86_64 KVA to 8G
- * Our kmem_init() was mapping out the ~6G of KVA below KERNBASE. KERNBASE
is at the -2G mark and unlike i386 it do...
- 09:20 AM Revision 7c457ac8: x86_64 kernel - Increase buffer cache and vnode resources, and more.
- * Increase the maximum buffer cache from 200M to 400M. Note that
the buffer cache is backed by the VM page cache w...
- 09:09 AM Revision b8b1dca3: kernel - Close MP race in vnode allocation code
- * vx_lock_nonblock() is used by allocfreevnode() to interlock the
vnode being freed. However, this function will i...
- 08:57 AM Revision 00a3fdca: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 12/many - Add swapcache cleanup state
- * Add a small state machine and hysteresis to flip between swapcache
writing and swapcache cleaning. The swapcache...
- 12:50 AM Bug #1663: panic: cleaned vnode isn't
- Please try this patch:
I don't know if this will fix i...
- 08:42 PM Bug #1663: panic: cleaned vnode isn't
- :I've got a dump.
:The DragonFly version has been updated. It is now v22.214.171.1246.gf2b2e-DEVELOPMENT.
- 12:26 AM Revision b9a09ede: kernel - usb keyboard - Fix polling issue on x86_64 when dropping into DDB
- * USB keyboards stop responding when x86_64 drops into DDB. For some reason
this does not occur on 32-bit.
- 09:09 PM Bug #1666: Testers needed: wpa_supplicant and hostapd tested to 0.6.10
- Done; same result.
- 05:49 PM Revision ef77015e: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://crater.dragonflybsd.org/repository/git/dragonfly
- 05:46 PM Revision d2274d62: aac: Add PCI identifier for Adaptec RAID 5405
- Obtained-From: FreeBSD (aac_pci.c revision 174368)
- 04:21 PM Revision 5ac04117: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 11/many - Write improvements, fix backing store free
- * Improve write staging by not counting VM pages which already have a
swap assignment when doing the limited scan o...
- 02:19 PM Bug #1647: ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_ACQUIRED
- Can someone try this patch please?
I no longer have access to the hardware and would like to see this fixed.
- 01:54 PM Bug #1647: ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_ACQUIRED
- I guess you were running DragonFly/x86_64, right?
(I don't see it from your answer in prev. message)
Please update i...
- 12:32 PM Bug #1647: ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_ACQUIRED
- 64Bit, Head.
1589 was another issue, this looks to be somewhere else as the patch in 1589 was
already applied and so...
- 12:17 PM Bug #1647: ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_ACQUIRED
- Which DragonFly did you run:
DragonFly/i386 or DragonFly/x86_64 ?
(both are possible on current 64bit systems)
- 10:13 AM Revision 1e5196f0: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 10/many - Fix swap space usage calculation
- * The code which limits how much swap space the swap cache uses was
broken. It was using the current amount of fre...
- 10:12 AM Revision 665206ee: kernel - slab allocator
- * Track the total number of zones under management, in bytes, so
the value can be reconciled against malloc_type us...
- 10:08 AM Revision 22726f69: AHCI - Fix minor bug. Also AHCI/SILI - use ATA_F_EXCLUSIVE for pass-thru
- * The AHCI driver could sometimes queue multiple ATA_F_EXCLUSIVE commands.
This case never actually occurred but fi...
- 07:01 AM Revision ba47efeb: Move the prototypes of pthread_kill() and pthread_sigmask() to <signal.h>.
- In accordance with POSIX and like FreeBSD and NetBSD have it too.
- 06:38 AM Bug #1666: Testers needed: wpa_supplicant and hostapd tested to 0.6.10
- Thomas Nikolajsen schrieb:
>> I have updated both wpa_supplicant and hostapd to latest release (0.6.10).
>> One teste...
- 09:54 PM Bug #1666: Testers needed: wpa_supplicant and hostapd tested to 0.6.10
- >I have updated both wpa_supplicant and hostapd to latest release (0.6.10).
>One tester (thanks jh33) already confirm...
- 05:17 PM Bug #1666 (Closed): Testers needed: wpa_supplicant and hostapd tested to 0.6.10
- Hi all,
I have updated both wpa_supplicant and hostapd to latest release (0.6.10).
One tester (thanks jh33) already ...
- 03:26 AM Bug #1667: disklabel / disklabel64 change needs reboot / disk change
- :Changing disk label from disklabel to disklabel64 format
:or vice versa needs reboot (or disk change, eg natacontrol...
- 10:30 PM Bug #1667 (Closed): disklabel / disklabel64 change needs reboot / disk change
- Changing disk label from disklabel to disklabel64 format
or vice versa needs reboot (or disk change, eg natacontrol d...
- 02:44 AM Revision fe2da6de: it(4): Add it3 also in the other configs, not just GENERIC.
- 12:24 AM Revision 069cac03: debug utilities - adjust vmpageinfo, add zallocinfo
- * Adjust vmpageinfo to match recent changes. Add the symbolic names
for the flags.
* Add zallocinfo which dumps t...
- 10:23 PM Revision d0ab431a: vmstat - increase the maximum number of kmalloc types we can
- * Increase from 200 to 1024. 200 wasn't enough.
- 09:03 PM Bug #1663: panic: cleaned vnode isn't
- On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 10:21:23AM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> :Even though I entered "call dumpsys" on the db pro...
- 08:58 PM Revision 9c3db322: kernel: print the amount of ignored memory above 4GB in MB, too
- 08:32 PM Revision 361c5f22: kernel - Use intmax_t when printing memory amounts
- * Now that vm_pindex_t is 64 bits, fix various printf()s
- 08:28 PM Revision 15dc6550: kernel: print memory amount in MB instead of KB
- * all other BSDs already print memory in MB instead of KB
- 04:23 PM Revision e6e9a0c3: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 9/many - Fix excessive active->cache moves
- * Due to a bug the pageout daemon was moving an excessive number
of pages from the active queue to the cache queue,...
- 04:18 PM Revision 7d3c0219: kernel - fix panic on reboot when swap populated
- * The swapvp does not have a v_mount so do not try to access
the mount lock through it if v_mount is NULL.
- 02:56 PM Revision c504e38e: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 8/many - Add the swap cache read intercept, rate ctl
- * Add vn_cache_strategy() and adjust vn_strategy() to call it. This
implements the read intercept. If vn_cache_st...
- 02:32 PM Revision 451a550e: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://crater.dragonflybsd.org/repository/git/dragonfly
- 02:29 PM Revision e80cc138: it(4): it3 at port 0x228
- * Port 0x228 is quite popular on many motherboards.
* Makes it(4) work on my GIGABYTE GA-MA78GM-S2H (780G / SB700).
- 09:05 AM Revision 096e95c0: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 7/many - Add vm_swapcache.c core (write side)
- * Add vm_swapcache.c which will be responsible for assigning swap to clean
vnode-backed VM pages and writing the da...
- 04:26 AM Revision a875087d: hostapd: Update vendor branch to 0.6.10
- 03:19 AM Bug #1665: spelling error during startup
- > Busses is a correct spelling. Is there a consistency issue, or do you
> just prefer "buses"?
It's an ambiguity is...
- 06:28 PM Bug #1665: spelling error during startup
- > Am 03.02.2010 16:49, schrieb Peter Avalos:
>> On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 02:44:39PM +0000, arden henderson (via Dragon...
- 12:37 AM Revision 6d49e1ae: wpa_supplicant: update vendor branch to 0.6.10
- 07:24 PM Revision 8caf45b0: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://crater.dragonflybsd.org/repository/git/dragonfly
- 07:22 PM Revision 510bc832: syslog: introduce /var/log/daemon
- * The idea is taken from OpenBSD.
* The immediate benefit is more informational messages from sensorsd,
- 07:02 PM Revision 8d292090: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 6/many - Refactor swap_pager_freespace()
- * Refactor swap_pager_freespace() to use a RB_SCAN() instead of a
vm_pindex_t iteration. This is necessary if we i...
- 05:19 PM Revision f9ab53b8: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 5/many - Change vm_pindex_t to 64 bits on i386
- * Change vm_pindex_t from unsigned long (32 bits) to __uint64_t (64 bits).
This change is necessary to support bloc...
- 04:50 PM Revision 67803f3e: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 4/many - Add PG_SWAPPED
- * Add the PG_SWAPPED flag to struct vm_page to indicate when
backing store has been assigned to a VM page.
- 03:56 PM Bug #1665: spelling error during startup
- Am 03.02.2010 16:49, schrieb Peter Avalos:
> On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 02:44:39PM +0000, arden henderson (via DragonFly...
- 03:55 PM Bug #1665: spelling error during startup
- On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 02:44:39PM +0000, arden henderson (via DragonFly issue tracker) wrote:
> New submission fr...
- 02:44 PM Bug #1665 (Rejected): spelling error during startup
- during startup:
- 03:19 PM Revision 12d8aca7: kernel - VM - fix vm_pages_needed race
- * vm_page_needed sleep/wakeup can race and cause a wakeup to be missed,
resulting in processes getting stuck in 'pf...
- 02:45 PM Revision 107e9bcc: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 3/many - Rearrange VM pagerops
- * Remove pgo_init, pgo_pageunswapped, and pgo_strategy
* The swap pager was the only consumer of pgo_pageunswapped a...
- 01:23 PM Revision e5fe3477: kernel - syncache - Fix races due to struct syncache not being stable storage
- * struct syncache no longer uses stable storage. Proactively delete
tcpcb references to the syncache instead of le...
- 01:22 PM Revision 0f37b34d: kernel - jails - Fix NULL pointer deref in prison_remote_ip()
- * This might be a bit of a hack but shortcut the routine if
td->td_ucred is NULL. This occurs if the routine is ca...
- 11:04 AM Revision cae23e97: AHCI - Improve warning messages when probing for a port multiplier
- * Improve the warning messages on the console so the sysad knows the
PM probe failure is just a notification and no...
- 10:24 AM Revision a2fe50b0: sshd - Add safety measures to the default installed sshd_config
- * Uncomment various sshd_config options to enforce their defaults.
This does not make any changes to the current de...
- 10:23 AM Revision 40db1695: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://crater.dragonflybsd.org/repository/git/dragonfly
- 07:36 AM Revision eab4517e: make upgrade: Don't remove /etc/upgrade/Makefile_upgrade.inc upon completion.
- It's not dangerous to 'make upgrade' more than once and it's even useful
- 02:45 AM Revision ab8aa37b: hostapd: remove version tag from directory
- 09:58 PM Revision d28e1355: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 2/many - Remove VM pager lists
- * VM pager lists were used to associate handles with VM objects. Only the
device_pager actually used them. Store ...
- 08:57 PM Revision 96adc753: kernel - SWAP CACHE part 1/many - Convert swblock to a Red-Black tree
- * Convert struct swblock from being hashed to a per-vm_object RB tree.
This remove two pointers from struct swblock...
- 04:32 PM Bug #1664 (Closed): Extend hammer snapls output
Here is a patch that extends 'hammer snapls' output:
- 02:55 PM Revision f2b2e6b4: HAMMER Utility - Handle PFS#0 case in 'snapls' directive
- Since we are here, fix a memory leak.
- 12:01 PM Revision 2c1d3cef: HAMMER Utility - Extend output in 'snapls' directive.
- 10:17 AM Revision ef872b8d: HAMMER Utility - Revise snaprm documentation
- * Do a better job documenting the various arguments to the
- 09:51 AM Revision 60c46a8f: HAMMER VFS - Fix assertion when taking snapshot
- * hammer_ioc_add_snapshot() issues an ASOF lookup for the snapshot and
then a non-ASOF insertion (insertions never ...
- 03:39 PM Revision f81efabe: kernel - IF_NFE - Continue work on word alignment support
- * Add a capability and enable word-alignment conditionally. For now
just enable it for the MCP77 and MCP79 chipset...
- 02:08 PM Revision 146c31a9: kernel - NFS - Document an issue with nfs_realign()
- * Document the fact that nfs_realign() must use blocking mbuf allocations
or risk locking up TCP NFS mount connecti...
- 10:18 AM Revision a68ed61d: kernel - SILI disk driver - Add support for Sil3124
- * Sil3124 uses the same chipset ABI as the 3134 but with 4 ports
instead of 2. It appears to only need a PCI entry...
- 09:19 AM Revision 438ad6d3: Regenerate sysproto.h (forgotten in last commit to syscalls.master).
- 08:50 AM Revision 111e1841: POSIX says mprotect(2)'s first argument shall not be const.
- 09:49 PM Revision 0671590b: kernel - NFE - Align packet data payload
- * Offset the RX ring DMA by 2 bytes so the IP header, TCP header, and
payload is aligned after the 6-byte MAC heade...
- 09:26 PM Revision 86df66c3: periodic.conf.5: Update for pkgsrc checks.
- Describe the recently added variables so that people actually know about
- 08:39 PM Revision ca4c0f66: Sync zoneinfo database with tzdata2010b from elsie.
- northamerica: 8.28 -> 8.30
zone.tab: 8.31 -> 8.33
Beginning in 2010, several Mexican cities near the north b...
- 08:38 PM Revision f68bfda6: Sync zoneinfo database with tzdata2010b from elsie.
- northamerica: 8.28 -> 8.30
zone.tab: 8.31 -> 8.33
Beginning in 2010, several Mexican cities near the north b...
- 08:20 PM Revision d5a81419: md5.1: Clean up the last commit a bit.
- 07:04 PM Revision df72b3cd: acpi.4: Xr aibs(4)
- 07:03 PM Revision dce9491f: aibs(4): s/misformed/malformed/; suggested by Paul Goyette
- 07:03 PM Revision 55000951: aibs(4): use ACPI_INTEGER and PRIx64; suggested by Jukka Ruohonen
- 06:34 PM Bug #1583: panic: assertion: cursor->trans->sync_lock_refs > 0 in hammer_recover_cursor
- :I briefly thought the low I/O figures on da1 (mirroring from da0 to da1) might
:have been a new quirk:
:> iostat -...
- 06:10 PM Bug #1583: panic: assertion: cursor->trans->sync_lock_refs > 0 in hammer_recover_cursor
- Contents of patch applied to 2.4, no ill effects noted. With the PFSes
mostly-synchronized I didn't have enough data...
- 06:23 PM Bug #1663: panic: cleaned vnode isn't
- :Even though I entered "call dumpsys" on the db prompt, there was no crash dump
:after the next boot.
- 09:27 AM Bug #1663 (Closed): panic: cleaned vnode isn't
- I just got this panic on a recent 2.5.1
System is DragonFly v126.96.36.1991.g711a0-DEVELOPMENT from 2010-01-22 running on...
- 01:39 PM Bug #1641: receive errors and FIFO overflow with vr nic
- A patch was committed my Matt that at least improved this.
- 01:38 PM Bug #1644: DNSSEC patch for BIND
- tested, works
- 01:34 PM Bug #1660: Sendmail update to 8.14.4 - Request for Review
- was commited to master on Jan 25th.
- 10:55 AM Revision 09327129: kernel - Fix issue in UFS related to new nvtruncbuf() API use
- * When a UFS truncation must downsize a block it must sometimes call
FSYNC twice, the second time to flush out soft...
- 11:54 AM Bug #1638: OpenSSL cryptodev patch
- FYI: last message (msg8088) was garbled a bit on mail from Roundup to submit@:
last part (`kldload hifn' output) was ...
- 11:10 PM Bug #1638: OpenSSL cryptodev patch
- hifn(4) works with this patch.
cryptotest works, and 'openssl enc' also doesn't have plaintext in encoded text.
- 09:04 AM Revision 6362a262: kernel - Even more buffer cache / VM coherency work
- * nvtruncbuf/nvextendbuf now clear the cached layer 2 disk offset
from the buffer cache buffer being zero-extended ...
- 04:57 PM Bug #1484: Remove WCPU column in top(1)
- With the import of new top version WCPU was dumped in favour of CTIME (cumulated
childrens CPU time).
WCPU did not d...
- 12:50 PM Revision f6468e9e: HAMMER VFS - Disallow rebalancing on small-memory machines
- * Rebalancing may have to hold upwards of 3900 buffers locked
in the worst case, disallow the operation on machines...
- 12:41 PM Revision 3bb7eedb: kernel - More buffer cache / VM coherency work
- * Add a buffer offset argument to nvtruncbuf(). The truncation length and
blocksize for the block containing the t...
- 09:33 AM Revision 7948e49e: groff: Fixup after new version import
- * adds a patch based on current groff cvs
that fixes error messages during man lint
* Fixup tmac/Makefil...
- 03:30 AM Bug #1662: RFE: Change MTA in base system from Sendmail to Postfix.
- Oh, well I was not sure if others where OK with that path, but yea ! Removal of
Sendmail in favor of DMA is a +1 from...
- 04:00 PM Bug #1662: RFE: Change MTA in base system from Sendmail to Postfix.
- Yah, DMA is the path, and then allow sendmail or postfix to be
selected via pkgsrc if the user desires a more hea...
- 01:24 AM Revision 4a1b183b: groff: Update master to work with v1.20.1
- * updated patches to apply cleanly
* removed one obsolete patch
- 01:24 AM Revision 5e5cc803: groff: update vendor branch to v1.20.1
- 01:24 AM Revision f54bfcf1: groff: Update master to work without version tag
- 01:24 AM Revision a20a6263: groff: remove version tag from directory
- 01:11 AM Bug #1661: panic on password entry mount smb filesystem
- :#13 0xc0310d27 in prison_remote_ip (td=3D0x0, ip=3D0xcc753cd0)
: at /usr/src/sys/kern/kern_jail.c:404
- 03:39 PM Revision 442e7c76: includes - Shift inclusion of sys/event.h from sys/file.h
- * sys/file.h was including sys/event.h for struct klist, but
only the kernle needs it. Shift the inclusion from ou...
- 02:04 PM Revision 4d3e9548: groff: update vendor branch to v1.20.1
- 01:38 PM Revision 1e0131de: groff: remove version tag from directory
- 12:44 PM Revision f1792b37: file: updated master to v5.04
- 12:11 PM Revision 96d24db9: Merge branch 'vendor/FILE'
- 11:32 AM Bug #1662: RFE: Change MTA in base system from Sendmail to Postfix.
It likely makes more sense to remove sendmail from the base and
make dma the default MTA since this should sats...
- 11:17 AM Bug #1662: RFE: Change MTA in base system from Sendmail to Postfix.
- On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 08:21:14AM +0000, Edward O'Callaghan (via DragonFly issue tracker) wrote:
> New submission...
- 08:21 AM Bug #1662 (Closed): RFE: Change MTA in base system from Sendmail to Postfix.
- Many have changed from hard to configure and buggy Sendmail to Postfix including
NetBSD (Since 4.0), GNU/Linux etc..
- 11:07 AM Revision f72f8299: file: update vendor branch to v5.04
- 10:35 AM Revision e2ba133e: sendmail: Update master to work with v8.14.4
- * Removed some now obsolete patches
* Made remaining patches apply cleanly
- 10:31 AM Revision 7f274f01: Merge branch 'vendor/SENDMAIL'
- 10:25 AM Revision 9fe7e6c7: sendmail: Update vendor branch to v8.14.4
- 04:19 AM Bug #1638: OpenSSL cryptodev patch
- On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 6:10 PM, Alex Hornung (via DragonFly issue
tracker) <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
- 12:20 AM Bug #1661: panic on password entry mount smb filesystem
- (kgdb) bt
#0 _get_mycpu (di=0xc069af40) at ./machine/thread.h:83
#1 md_dumpsys (di=0xc069af40)
- 12:01 AM Bug #1661 (New): panic on password entry mount smb filesystem
When attempting to mount an SMB filesystem, I get a 'Fatal trap 12: page fault
while in kernel mode' after the p...
- 06:04 PM Bug #1660 (Closed): Sendmail update to 8.14.4 - Request for Review
I have updated Sendmail on vendor and master to 8.4.14 on my local
repository. Simple mailing on my local net w...
- 05:12 AM Bug #1659: Enable AHCI in bios = BTX Halted
- > The changes that prevent the BTX Halted errors were committed in
> September 2009.
> You should update your boot bl...
- 06:14 PM Bug #1659: Enable AHCI in bios = BTX Halted
- The changes that prevent the BTX Halted errors were committed in
You should update your boot blocks ...
- 04:24 AM Revision fc9dd859: periodic/security: minor fixes to 670.pkgsraudit
- * rc was only set to 1 when but never to 0
* pkgsrc tools where not in PATH so when run
from crontab it wouldn't ...
- 02:34 PM Revision 0426ff00: periodic/security: remove signature check
- * this was committed accidently and untested
and leads to vulnerabilitiy files not
downloaded because extra con...
- 01:05 PM Revision 4e0f4f9c: periodic/security: Add check for pkgsrc vulnerabilities
- * adds /etc/periodic/security/670.pkgsrcaudit
* adds switches to /etc/default/periodic.conf
- 10:10 AM Bug #1638: OpenSSL cryptodev patch
I've attached a patch which updates hifn to the current FreeBSD status. Your
issue is also addressed, which...
- 07:29 AM Bug #1638: OpenSSL cryptodev patch
- It is a soekris vpn1401, pciconf(8) output is:
hifn0@pci0:0:12:0: class=0x0b4000 card=0x00000000 chip=0x002013a3 rev=...
- 09:25 AM Bug #1659 (Closed): Enable AHCI in bios = BTX Halted
- So I upgraded my workstation today with a quad core AMD, GigaByte main
board, eager to use AHCI instead of plain old ...
- 06:58 AM Revision 1ec63364: Fix kernel build with IPFILTER but IPFILTER_LOG
- 06:58 AM Revision 0d1d845c: Fix kernel build for UP+KTR
- 05:23 AM Revision 8658b626: mqueues: Add sysctl for max message count in a queue.
- A user could set mq_maxmsg (the maximal number of messages in a queue)
to a huge value on mq_open(O_CREAT) and later ...
- 09:35 AM Revision 711a0159: kernel - Fix bug in recent swap/paging work
- * swap_pager_getpages() was improperly removing VM pages from their
VM queues, causing the pages to become untracke...
- 09:09 PM Revision 8ae5c7e0: kernel - NFS - fix another B_CLUSTEROK / B_NEEDCOMMIT races
- * nfs_flush_docommit() was not handling the case where B_NEEDCOMMIT
might get cleared by vfs_busy_pages() due to la...
- 05:59 PM Bug #1565: vinum root mount cannot be found
- Hi Alex,
The workaround you specified won't work as pointed in issue1653 (it tries to
assign a synthetized vnode whi...
- 05:51 PM Bug #1653: vinum: page fault panic in vn_strategy
- 01:48 PM Revision 2c3e272f: named: conditionally copy files to chroot (rc-script)
- * script snippet brought in from FreeBSD
- 12:56 PM Bug #1658 (Closed): fortune(6): Merges, cleanup, fixes, general improvements
in the repo mentioned below, you'll find a couple of commits to fortune, that
fix *many* typos and improve styl...
- 12:14 PM Revision 1dea4115: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://crater.dragonflybsd.org/repository/git/dragonfly
- 12:14 PM Revision 31615dca: md5 - Add subrange options
- * Add -b <offset>, -e <offset> options to allow a sub-range
of a file to be MD5'd.
Submitted-by: "Mikhail T." <mi+...
- 11:59 AM Revision 528153b7: libmd - Improve performance when doing a MD5 of a file via read().
- * The code was using BUFSIZ, which is (ick) 1024 bytes. Increase the
file buffer to 8192 bytes.
- 11:55 AM Revision 5d5c5831: kernel - Add burst reads back into swap_pager
- * Burst reading from swap was disabled due to recent VM pager changes
which changes vm_pager_getpages() from specif...
- 11:40 AM Revision 39208dbe: kernel - Add VM_ALLOC_QUICK feature to vm_page_alloc()
- * This feature allocates a page like VM_ALLOC_NORMAL, retaining the same
free queue limits, but is not allowed to d...
- 11:38 AM Revision b867f3d9: kernel - reduces kern.maxvnodes on machines with less memory
- * Increase the divisor a bit to compensate for the fact that HAMMER
eats significantly more kernel memory than UFS ...
- 08:30 AM Revision 96d60f9f: BIND: Updated BIND to release 9.5.2-P2
- 08:29 AM Revision 111837c4: BIND: update vendor tree to 9.5.2-P2
- * This includes fixes for VU#418861 & VU#360341
- 08:27 AM Revision 9b768434: BIND: update vendor tree to 9.5.2-P2
- * This includes fixes for VU#418861 & VU#360341
- 07:45 AM Bug #1653: vinum: page fault panic in vn_strategy
- The problem here lies within open_drive and especially vn_opendisk. vn_opendisk
is synthesizing a vnode with a given...
- 07:28 AM Bug #1638: OpenSSL cryptodev patch
could you provide the output of pciconf -lv relevant to your crypto device(s)
- 03:27 PM Bug #1559: kernel trap
- Booting with ACPI disabled succeeds, so it's something in the ACPI code.
- 02:53 PM Bug #1657 (Closed): kdevelop-base has obsolete config.guess
- config.guess in the file incadmin.tar.gz in kdevelop-base is dated 2002-10-21.
The same file in the old version of U...
- 08:02 AM Revision a9de949a: kernel - ufs, ext2fs getpages/putpages cleanup
- * Completely remove the original ffs_getpages/ffs_putpages code and
remove the vfs.ffs.getpages_uses_bufcache sysct...
- 08:00 AM Revision 055f5cc8: kernel - Fix bug in recent defered-zap namecache code.
- * The NCF_DEFEREDZAP code could get into a degenerate situation
where every name lookup ate tons of system cpu. Re...
- 07:38 PM Revision a038d859: sched_rr_get_interval(2): Use copyout(9) for the interval argument.
- This fixes a panic discovered when NULL was passed as interval.
- 06:26 PM Revision f4de8fd2: syscalls.master: List all auto-generated files.
- 03:00 PM Revision 8452310f: kernel - Add new bufcache/VM consolidated API, fsx fixes for NFS
- * Add kern/vfs_vm.c with a new API for vtruncbuf() and vnode_pager_setsize()
called nvtruncbuf(), nvextendbuf(), an...
- 08:39 PM Revision e31a849e: sched_rr_get_interval(2): Use copyout(9) for the interval argument.
- This fixes a panic discovered when NULL was passed as interval.
- 06:19 PM Bug #1655: DFBSD 2.5.1 - fsx fails on UFS filesystem
:I've passed fsx also on my H...
- 03:21 PM Bug #1655: DFBSD 2.5.1 - fsx fails on UFS filesystem
I've just run fsx on a 2.4.1 VM with UFS filesystem for about 1.30h without a
single failure. See the log here:
- 01:25 PM Bug #1655 (Closed): DFBSD 2.5.1 - fsx fails on UFS filesystem
Playing around a bit with vkernels I found that fsx failed quite early on them
in a UFS filesystem, so I wanted ...
- 03:12 PM Bug #1656 (Closed): DFBSD 2.5.1 X86_64 - Intel video driver crashes the system
Claus reported yesterday on IRC a problem in x86_64 regarding the Intel driver
and Xorg from pkgsrc. The syst...
- 12:05 PM Revision bb47c072: kernel - Fix vkernel_trap
- * vkernel_trap restores the trapframe for the original vkernel call to
vmspace_ctl(), but only the syscall trap cod...
- 09:57 AM Revision 1c9602b3: kernel - Fix pager bug in vm_fault and UFS and have UFS use vop_stdgetpages
- * UFS must call vtruncbuf() before b*write()ing the buffer related to
a shortened file's truncation point. vtruncb...
- 05:58 AM Revision e14c4360: Sync zoneinfo database with tzdata2010a from elsie.
- asia: 8.50 -> 8.51
* Revert 2009 start of DST in Dhaka (Bangladesh) to correct date.
* Make Dhaka fields ...
- 05:57 AM Revision ea962814: Sync zoneinfo database with tzdata2010a from elsie.
- asia: 8.50 -> 8.51
* Revert 2009 start of DST in Dhaka (Bangladesh) to correct date.
* Make Dhaka fields ...
- 01:01 AM Revision db42c6b8: Raise WARNS in secure/ as high as possible and fix some resulting warnings.
- 12:16 AM Bug #1653: vinum: page fault panic in vn_strategy
- Hi again,
Nevermind testing, I just reproduced it on my test VM. I will investigate it
- 10:57 PM Bug #1653: vinum: page fault panic in vn_strategy
- Hi Rumko,
Do you have the same error if you use the disknames instead of the serial numbers?
The problem seems that...
- 11:53 PM Revision a263c9ac: syscall.9: Fix pathname.
- 10:24 PM Revision 0280bae0: Some manual page cleanup.
- In *.9 manual pages, change references to files in /usr/src to be
relative to /usr/src.
- 09:55 PM Revision 780586fc: Some devfs(5) related cleanup.
- * Remove references to MAKEDEV from some manual pages.
* Remove sys/conf/majors file.
- 05:53 PM Revision 1c48c952: kernel - Finish implementing PG_RAM / pipelined mmap operation
- * Finish implementing the PG_RAM read-ahead mark code. This code
allows the VM system to generate pipelining fault...
- 05:52 PM Revision 1b9d3514: kernel - simplify vm pager ops, add pre-faulting for zero-fill pages.
- * Remove the behind and ahead arguments to struct pagerops->pgo_getpages,
- 05:23 PM Revision 82d1ed25: kernel - add spinlock to syscons console write path
- * Add a spinlock in the console write path which is shared with
general console writes (CONS_LOCK is only used for ...
- 01:34 PM Revision 29758f2e: vmstat - Allow sub-second intervals to be specified.
- * Allows e.g. vmstat 0.1 or even vmstat 1.5.
* Note that fields which are printed in per-second format are still
- 01:32 PM Revision 2c8c434f: kernel - do not wire user pages in sysctl
- * sysctl processes have not assumed that user pages would be wired
for a long time.
* This also prevents sysctl fr...
- 01:24 PM Bug #1644: DNSSEC patch for BIND
- lentferj schrieb:
> Attached is a patch that *should* enable DNSSEC support in BIND and all
> related tools (e.g. dig...
- 05:21 AM Revision 9b280f55: BIND: enable DNSSEC support for named and related tools by default.
- * This adds -DOPENSSL and -lcrypto to effected Makefiles
* This patch also introduces NO_BIND_DNSSEC for make.conf
- 10:44 PM Revision d1d64679: mqueues: Reduce diffs with NetBSD.
- No functional change.
- 02:18 PM Bug #1637: HP DL360G4 Smart Array 6i issue
> Emmanuel De Paepe <email@example.com> added the comment:
> Yes, I have seen this issue for both i86 an...
- 12:11 AM Bug #1637: HP DL360G4 Smart Array 6i issue
- Yes, I have seen this issue for both i86 and amd64, this on the HP DL320 G5
which uses SATA as HDs.
I used to see th...
- 11:17 PM Bug #1637: HP DL360G4 Smart Array 6i issue
Did you have the mountroot issue in i386 also?
- 01:23 PM Revision acb0b16f: mqueues: Fix deadlock situation.
- tsleep() doesn't release the per-mqueue exclusive lockmgr lock before sleeping.
We need lksleep() instead.
- 12:46 PM Revision e7912058: kernel - improve panic message on syscall MP mismatch
- * Print the callp pointer so we can more easily discern which system
call has MP mismatches when the system asserts.
- 12:42 PM Revision 12358529: kernel - fix MP lock mismatch in sys_lwp_rtprio()
- * sys_lwp_rtprio() was returning in certain cases without releasing
the MP lock.
Reported-by: Sascha Wildner <swil...
- 09:44 AM Bug #1649: OpenSSH upgrade makes sshd crash upon login on x86_64
- Fixed by 7835af9a267f30042e93fc116d24bfcdde584ac9
- 01:43 AM Bug #1649: OpenSSH upgrade makes sshd crash upon login on x86_64
I've uploaded both sshd (server part in DFBSD X86_64) and client (Linux) max.
- 01:49 AM Revision c29cd1cc: Add the HPN patch for OpenSSH.
- This provides dynamic windows and the ability to switch to a NONE
encryption cipher after authentication.
This does ...
- 01:34 AM Revision 7835af9a: openssh/auth2.c: Add a missing include (canohost.h).
- canohost.h has the prototypes for get_canonical_hostname() and
get_remote_ipaddr(), which are used in auth2.c and whi...
- 11:15 PM Bug #925: Document kmalloc() M_INTWAIT
- Fix committed in 2c9ef91193a40203db62853c8792ef509bc1696d
- 07:22 PM Bug #1652: panic: badmpcount syscall2/end from 0x2815d1e2
- :I'm not quite sure how it happened (the machine panicked sometime while I was
:sleeping). The dump is located at lea...
- 06:32 PM Revision 2eefaf60: sys_linux_socketcall(): Add missing return() (fixes LINT).
- 05:57 PM Revision 3533f365: kernel - fix sctp build (LINT)
- * malloc_init() needs a pre-initialized ks_magic
* Remove unused variables.
Reported-by: Peter Avalos <pavalos@thes...
- 05:50 PM Revision e124976c: kernel - add UP version for spin_trylock_wr()
- * UP version is a degenerate case, used by kern_lock.o
Reported-by: Antonio Huete Jimenez <firstname.lastname@example.org...
- 05:32 PM Bug #1654: panic: kmem_slab_alloc(): kernel_map ran out of space!
- :Perhaps related to
- 03:20 PM Revision 544f91bf: HAMMER VFS - Fix umount panic related to volume flush
- * A volume undergoing I/O as-of the time of a umount can recurse within
hammer_io_release() due to improper ref-cou...
- 03:10 PM Revision 2c9ef911: kmalloc(9) - Document M_INTWAIT flag.
- Dragonfly-bug: <http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issue925>
Reported-by: Michael Neumann <email@example.com>
- 02:57 PM Bug #1654: panic: kmem_slab_alloc(): kernel_map ran out of space!
- Peter Avalos wrote:
> The end of kmapinfo's output:
- 02:02 PM Bug #1654 (Closed): panic: kmem_slab_alloc(): kernel_map ran out of space!
- Perhaps related to
- 12:42 PM Bug #1653 (Closed): vinum: page fault panic in vn_strategy
- I have 2 disks that I was preparing for a vinum based raid1 mount and some time
ago were mountable (just not as root ...
- 12:22 PM Revision c8b16402: mqueues: Partially sync with NetBSD.
- This fixes the following critical issues:
* An invalid signal number passed to mq_notify() could crash the kernel
- 11:53 AM Bug #1652 (Closed): panic: badmpcount syscall2/end from 0x2815d1e2
- I'm not quite sure how it happened (the machine panicked sometime while I was
sleeping). The dump is located at leaf:...
- 11:19 AM Revision 4eb19d56: kernel - linux emulation - fix linux socketcall MP mismatch
- * Fix get_mplock()/rel_mplock() mismatch
- 11:09 AM Revision 9f42c129: kernel - Replace zalloc zones with kmalloc for PCBs
- * Use kmalloc to allocate PCBs instead of zalloc. This removes over
100MB of KVA reservation, particularly from in...
- 04:27 AM Revision 933b2263: hammer - A small set of adjustments to the info directive.
- * Rename some field's name.
* Add percent to space details.
* Fix line lenght to match style(9) and other minor changes.
- 02:48 AM Revision 32f05ed4: hammer.8 - Adjust info section to match current hammer(8) output.
- Submitted-by: Sascha Wildner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Also available in: Atom