- Registered on: 10/14/2006
- Last connection: 10/14/2006
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 10/14/2006)
- 05:46 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #352: SMP weirdness in 1.6.2-RELEASE
- Disabling APIC_IO seems to make the system sane. Are there any negative effects
from disabling it?
P.S. Although thi...
- 06:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #352: SMP weirdness in 1.6.2-RELEASE
- The problem appears to be related to interrupt routing.
APIC_IO: Testing 8254 interrupt delivery
APIC_IO: Broken MP ...
- 12:58 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #352: SMP weirdness in 1.6.2-RELEASE
- Im not really concerned with the lack of the device name, but more with the SMP
issues. Is no one interested in debug...
- 10:03 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #352 (Closed): SMP weirdness in 1.6.2-RELEASE
- Greetings, i am an experienced FreeBSD user, who decided to give DragonFly a
whirl. I wanted to do some bechmarks wit...
- 09:28 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #349 (Closed): conflict with vnode
- I am getting a number of these warnings during heavy disk I/O (such as
extracting a large tar, or even compiling from...
Also available in: Atom