- 03:09 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3067 (Closed): cpdup: multiple bug fixes regarding file flags
- I've posted patches for two bug fixes for cpdup to the bug tracker.
The first fixes handling of the UF_ARCHIVE file ...
- 10:27 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3029: Running DflyBSD 4.8 on FreeBSD bhyve as a guest
- See https://github.com/churchers/vm-bhyve/pull/156 for a working vm-bhyve template for DragonFly 4.8
- 03:47 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2988 (Closed): cpdup should ignore UF_ARCHIVE when deciding whether to copy a file
- On operating systems that support it (including Illumos, FreeBSD, and Windows), the UF_ARCHIVE flag means that a file...
- 02:59 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2987 (Closed): cpdup should retry rmdir after chflags
- If cpdup fails to remove an ordinary file, it will try clearing file flags and attempt to remove it again. However, ...
Also available in: Atom