- Registered on: 12/21/2005
- Last connection: 12/21/2005
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 12/21/2005)
- 08:38 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #19: usched questions and a patch
- On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 10:17:25AM +0000, Alex Hornung (via DragonFly issue tracker) wrote:
> Alex Hornung <ahornu...
- 10:02 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #607: lenovo R60 SMP/APIC_IO woes
- You might want to take a look at my attepmt to make EST work on CORE cpus --
it's at http://bsd.krakow.pl/df/est_core...
- 08:34 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #520: em(4) on thinkpad t60
- I haven't noticed any side effects caused by this patch, so I think it can be
- 06:13 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #520: em(4) on thinkpad t60
- That was it.
- 10:35 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #520: em(4) on thinkpad t60
I wonder if it's the same hardware bug as on X60 -- I'll test the workaround
posted to freebsd-current few min...
- 05:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #520 (Closed): em(4) on thinkpad t60
after replacing my workstation (R40e) with T60 I noticed the following
problems regarding em(4) device:
- 07:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #234 (Closed): 64-bit tsc_freq initial patch
this is an initial patch to make tsc_freq 64-bit, please review. Thanks.
- 10:11 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #215 (Closed): select() problem
I'm still having problems after recent changes to <sys/select.h>:
libtool --silent --mode=link c++ -L/usr/pk...
- 07:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #154 (Closed): panic: kmem_slab_alloc(): kernel_map ran out of space!
I got the following panic while untaring my mail archive (~250000 files in
several maildirs) on DragonFly 1.4...
- 10:17 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #118: jails clean startup
- On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 10:52:08PM +0100, email@example.com wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 10:16:29PM +0100, ...
Also available in: Atom