- Registered on: 02/18/2008
- Last connection: 02/18/2008
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 02/18/2008)
Reported issues: 5
- 07:47 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1687: Kernel only detection 2 GB of memory on AMD
- On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 07:20:28PM +0000, Thomas E. Spanjaard wrote:
> Vincent Stemen wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 02, 2010...
- 06:51 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1687: Kernel only detection 2 GB of memory on AMD
- On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 10:57:58PM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> I think the only way the kernel will be able to...
- 07:32 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1687: Kernel only detection 2 GB of memory on AMD
- One more thing. There is a brief message we didn't catch before right
at the start, when booting, that says X amount...
- 06:44 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1687: Kernel only detection 2 GB of memory on AMD
- On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 08:50:47PM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> Hmm. Do a verbose boot and post the dmesg outp...
- 02:37 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1687 (Closed): Kernel only detection 2 GB of memory on AMD
Just wondering if there are there any known issues with detecting the
memory. We have an AMD Opteron dual proce...
- 02:43 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #952: system hang with rsync
- On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:21:38AM +0000, Antonio Huete Jimenez (via DragonFly issue tracker) wrote:
> Antonio Hue...
- 05:02 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1328: [PATCH]
- On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 09:57:49AM +0000, Alex Hornung (via DragonFly issue tracker) wrote:
> Alex Hornung <ahornu...
- 02:41 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1328 (Closed): [PATCH]
- I am attempting to compile FreeSWITCH (http://www.freeswitch.org/).
I get the following error.
- 02:52 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1242: sshd appears to be broken when both host rsa and dsa key file present
- Would there really be any reason to change it back. I assume they changed RSA
to being the default is because the pa...
- 02:58 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1184: cxm WinTV PVR-250/350 driver
- Thanks Simon.
I set the dump device to the swap partition in /boot/loader.conf but still did
not get a crash dump. ...
Also available in: Atom