- Registered on: 03/04/2008
- Last connection: 03/04/2008
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 03/04/2008)
Reported issues: 3
- 10:10 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #962: Installer import into HEAD
- Too much reversability thinking here. This sentence should read:
"Personally I care not where they actually go, and ...
- 09:53 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #962: Installer import into HEAD
- Well, it's more of "the installer we use should be built by our build
system". Also I'm supporting this for myself at...
- 07:53 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #962 (Closed): Installer import into HEAD
- I've got an incoming import of the BSD installer v1.1.6 to /usr/src
which I wanted to get some basic feedback on befo...
- 01:21 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #961 (Closed): Slight change to /usr/src/etc/Makefile?
- I'd like to propose the following change to /usr/src/etc/Makefile
as part of "make upgrade". What this does is allow ...
- 11:27 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #958: Sendmail bug back?
- Well actually I just did a "cvs up -Pd" in /usr/src/usr.sbin/sendmail
to pick up your commits.
With the previous sen...
- 11:39 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #958 (Closed): Sendmail bug back?
- I have sendmail randomly coredumping on signal 11 on my freshly upgraded
dragonfly 1.12 box. It looks like the bug Ma...
Also available in: Atom