- Registered on: 05/04/2009
- Last connection: 05/21/2016
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 05/04/2009)
Reported issues: 19
- 05:23 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2915 (New): Hammer mirror-copy problem
- DragonFly v188.8.131.523.gfe3b7-DEVELOPMENT
When I mirror copy a master to a slave and then upgrade the slave, the new...
- 08:30 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2902 (Resolved): igb Intel I211 panic on boot
- Fixed, thank you!
- 05:32 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2902: igb Intel I211 panic on boot
- I added a verbose boot pic to that album link.
- 09:51 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2902: igb Intel I211 panic on boot
- This is on v184.108.40.2063.gfe3b7-DEVELOPMENT
- 09:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2902 (Resolved): igb Intel I211 panic on boot
- I took a screen photo:
- 10:05 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2573 (Closed): Dell Studio 14z: install fails
- I no longer have this hardware.
- 08:20 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2573: Dell Studio 14z: install fails
- I tried with 3.8.1 again booting from a thumb drive and it still fails to boot in the same way.
- 11:58 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2573: Dell Studio 14z: install fails
- Is it possible that the new USB stack would fix this? If so, I'd be willing to try again.
- 06:38 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2441: rtorrent downloads broken, possibly related to recent mmap work
- After beating on rtorrent a while, I'm happy to say that commit e3e69557a4979cb4d54d2361cc8a158eff082611 for pmap_mmu...
- 11:14 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2610: Hammer mirror copy causes extreme slowdown on new ssh connections
- Just an update that this is still an issue on v220.127.116.110.g060fb-DEVELOPMENT. I was mirror copying a 4TB PFS from one ...
Also available in: Atom