- Registered on: 05/04/2009
- Last connection: 12/07/2017
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 05/04/2009)
- 08:45 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3109 (Resolved): Go language compiler build is failing
- The Go team fixed this issue, so the compiler is building now:
- 01:17 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3109 (Resolved): Go language compiler build is failing
- The Go compiler fails to build after a recent Go commit: https://go.googlesource.com/go/+/292558be025fb0a959f7d594771...
- 09:31 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3106: go from pkg install hanging when running tests
- When you reinstalled 5.0.1, did you make any changes to the install aside from switching from HAMMER2 to HAMMER?
- 07:43 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3053: Makefile.usr: target dports-download has incorrect dependency
- This looks good to me. Thank you!
- 08:04 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3053 (Resolved): Makefile.usr: target dports-download has incorrect dependency
- dports-download is supposed to be able to download a tarball of dports (in the event that git isn't available), but i...
- 05:42 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2610 (Closed): Hammer mirror copy causes extreme slowdown on new ssh connections
- I haven't seen this in a long time, so closing the ticket.
- 05:41 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2441 (Closed): rtorrent downloads broken, possibly related to recent mmap work
- 09:18 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2926: getfsstat() can return the wrong mounted FS count
- If someone has spare cycles to tackle this, I'd really appreciate it. I won't bore you with the details, but it's for...
- 03:50 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2927: e2a21467e1 Updates to show "4.7" and other changes to major headers should be temporar...
- All the hammer-related issues I was seeing have resolved. Thanks Matt!
- 07:37 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2927: e2a21467e1 Updates to show "4.7" and other changes to major headers should be temporar...
- Definitely looking good so far after the most recent patch!
Also available in: Atom