- Registered on: 05/04/2009
- Last connection: 11/03/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 05/04/2009)
Reported issues: 17
- 10:14 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2610: Hammer mirror copy causes extreme slowdown on new ssh connections
- In case I wasn't completely clear, the issue is the time it takes to make the connection for a new ssh session. I ti...
- 08:45 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2610: Hammer mirror copy causes extreme slowdown on new ssh connections
- Thanks for the suggestions. I tried copying an 8GB file and didn't have any problems while that was going on. Also,...
- 08:23 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2610: Hammer mirror copy causes extreme slowdown on new ssh connections
- I should have said that the mirroring is occurring between two drives on the same machine, so it doesn't sound like t...
- 12:53 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2610 (New): Hammer mirror copy causes extreme slowdown on new ssh connections
- I ssh into the machine to do a mirror copy or mirror stream from a master PFS on a SATA drive to a newly created slav...
- 10:12 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2441: rtorrent downloads broken, possibly related to recent mmap work
- In testing the dports version of rtorrent, I've found that machdep.pmap_mmu_optimize=1 is still an issue.
- 09:06 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2533 (Closed): re0: watchdog timeouts, network loss
- 02:40 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2437: rtorrent crashes with large number of connections
- Sorry, I meant to say "dports version of libtorrent".
- 02:38 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2437 (Closed): rtorrent crashes with large number of connections
- The dports version of rtorrent fixes this issue, so I'm closing this ticket.
- 02:14 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2573 (New): Dell Studio 14z: install fails
- I attempted to install the DF 3.4.2 (non-GUI image) from a USB thumb drive on a Dell Studio 14z (model 1440) laptop. ...
- 08:25 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2552: hammer recovery should indicate progress
- I had a similar experience. It ran for 6 days and what it recovered was not very helpful. Will HAMMER2 be more reco...
Also available in: Atom