- Registered on: 08/17/2010
- Last connection: 08/17/2010
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 08/17/2010)
- 05:07 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1805: sysctl needed for taking swap statistics
- Hi! Thanks for your quick answer.
The new sysctl will be useful, but i'll need to retrieve individual swap device
- 01:35 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1805 (Closed): sysctl needed for taking swap statistics
- I'm developing a library and I need to take the total/free swap space from a
sysctl() call (i can use kvm but in this...
Also available in: Atom