- Registered on: 03/19/2006
- Last connection: 03/19/2006
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 03/19/2006)
- 06:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #368: 4) update
- Ironically, at [big e-commerce company], where I work, we're moving away
from the dedicated load balancing hardware,...
- 06:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #362 (Closed): Of webservers and datacenters...
- Not a bug.
- 08:08 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #205: Undefined reference to 'select()'
- walt wrote:
> Just for fun I added this prototype to the code:
> extern "C" int select(int, fd_set*, fd_set*, fd_set*...
- 06:46 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #205: Undefined reference to 'select()'
- walt wrote:
> Something recently broke several ports with this same link error:
> foo.o(.text+0x965): In function ...
- 06:43 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #197: Newsgroup issues?
- Erik Wikström wrote:
> In the "Odd News Server symptom"-thread * in users@ Matt explained that
> it's because of a c...
- 03:19 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #197 (Closed): Newsgroup issues?
- I'm unable to see a fair number of articles through the NNTP interface.
For example, the "Dtrace in FreeBSD" thre...
- 05:37 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #149: well, duh, I guess ;) (was Re: odd linuxulator problem with linux TLS ...)
- Andrew Atrens wrote:
> seems the linuxulator is picking up libc.so.6 from /usr/lib instead of from
- 03:56 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #114: replace true(1) and false(1) with simple shell scripts
- Matthew Dillon wrote:
> We are going to stick with the C version. There is no reason to nerf
> the performan...
- 07:36 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #114: replace true(1) and false(1) with simple shell scripts
- Jake Maciejewski wrote:
> I checked other *NIX distros. NetBSD and OpenBSD use shell scripts,
> Solaris uses C but wi...
Also available in: Atom