- Registered on: 03/19/2006
- Last connection: 03/19/2006
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 03/19/2006)
- 12:25 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #892: Two questions about sendmail(8)
- On Tue, 20 Jan 2009, Hasso Tepper (via DragonFly issue tracker) wrote:
No, it's solved. As far as I remember some se...
- 10:38 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1121: Script failure checking kernel IPFILTER support
- On Wed, 13 Aug 2008, Sascha Wildner wrote:
I've successfully tested your patch, this solves the problem consistently...
- 06:53 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1121 (Closed): Script failure checking kernel IPFILTER support
- The script /etc/rc.d/ipfilter attempts to load the ipl module even if this
was compiled into the kernel. Apparently ...
- 07:03 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #951 (Closed): mount_nfs(8) rejects certain hostnames
- It is currently not possible to mount a NFS file system if the first
character in the remote server's hostname is a ...
- 04:46 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #929 (Closed): Prevent network.subr from trashing certain ifconfig(8) arguments
- For a 802.11 wireless interface, say ral0, it is admissible to supply
ifconfig ral0 [<other options>] authmode wpa
- 05:44 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #900 (Closed): gethostbayddr_r on Dragonfly?
- There is a gethostbyaddr_r in src/lib/libc/net/gethostnamadr.c which looks
provisional and should presumably not be ...
- 11:20 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #892: Two questions about sendmail(8)
- Having again the possibility to rebuild sendmail, I could do another test.
On the 1.10 box I had 'CCVER?=gcc41' set ...
- 10:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #892: Two questions about sendmail(8)
- What make me curious is that these libs are apparently expected to be
found under /usr/src/..., not /usr/obj/... The...
- 09:50 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #892 (Closed): Two questions about sendmail(8)
- I have encountered unexpected difficulties with sendmail (on both HEAD and
1_10_Slip). Possibly I have missed someth...
- 07:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #842 (Closed): Fixing an issue with BKTR_GPIO_ACCESS
- Building a customized kernel (1.11.0-DEVELOPMENT) with Brooktree
support fails if
Also available in: Atom