- Registered on: 11/06/2012
- Last connection: 11/28/2012
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 05/07/2013)
Reported issues: 2
- 09:48 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 5eeb343b: Fix INVARIANT build issue
- 04:19 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2456: AVX Instruction Set Support
- Sorry I didn't reply to your earlier message I have been away.
Yes, I think if there is likely to be a delay until g...
- 06:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2446: make buildkernel fails for DragonflyBSD 3.2.1 or later if INVARIANTS option is not def...
- John Marino wrote:
> Is this still valid?
> Maybe this commit fixed it:
- 06:18 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2456 (Closed): AVX Instruction Set Support
- This patch enables operating system support for the AVX instruction set for the 64-bit version of Dragonfly BSD. AVX...
- 12:53 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6f208300: Fix INVARIANT build issue
- 09:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2449: INVARIANTS option fix.
- > * I think the "++spin->countb;" can be moved up into the INVARIANTS too.
I agree. A new patch is attached with s...
- 06:20 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2449 (Closed): INVARIANTS option fix.
- With the INVARIANTS option defined the kernel does not build.
This small patch fixes the issue.
Also available in: Atom