A cloned tap device patch (for a person to test KQEMU 1.4.0pre1 for QEMU 0.10.1)
As some of you already know, I wrote a kqemu patch for DragonFly, but
I found very simple problem to use it.
I cannot create tap0 cloned interface by ifconfig comamnd now, so I
made a patch.
Attachment is a suggested patch to create tap cloned tap device (only
tap device) only applicapable with HEAD.
I 'd like to post this patch to share with community and get a feedback from.
I'm start using this to use QEMU/KQEMU as a virtual server of
DragonFly/FreeBSD. Unfortuantelly, I saw
DMA address error when using wirh Linux guest though...