HAMMER fsstress panic in hammer_setup_child_callback
While running fsstress on HAMMER on a build of DragonFly from today (after the
most recent dsched fixes, with fq policy), I got a panic in
hammer_setup_child_callback, called from hammer_rec_rb_tree_RB_SCAN, ultimately
from hammer_flusher_slave_thread. Fsync_mode = 2.
Core at http://acm.jhu.edu/~me/vmcore.n0.gz, kernel at
Updated by tuxillo about 8 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to VFS subsystem
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version set to 4.2
I am unsure whether this is an issue with fq or hammer itself.
We would need to run fsstress again and see if it can be reproduced.
Updated by tuxillo almost 2 years ago
- Target version changed from 4.2 to 6.0