USB 3.0 stick throws "reading primary partition table: error accessing offset 000[...] for 152" error, while the stick works on any other OS I tested
- umass0: <vendor 0x13fe Patriot Memory, class 0/0, rev 2.10/1.00, addr 2> on usbus3
- disk scheduler: set policy of da8 to noop
- da8 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lun 0
- da8: < Patriot Memory PMAP> Removable Direct Access SCSI-6 device
- da8: 40.000MB/s transfers
- da8: 30176MB (61800448 512 byte sectors: 255H 63S/T 3846C)
- da8: reading primary partition table: error accessing offset 000000000000 for 512
which prevents me from mounting/using the stick.
Other (USB 2.0 sticks) working great instead.
I've attached dmesg and pciconf -lv output. Please let me know I I could provide any more details.
Over IRC I got a hint that it could be "an unfortunate collaboration of the usb stack and our cam", which could probably helpful.
Thanks in advance for any help.