- Login: frankning
- Registered on: 06/08/2007
- Last connection: 06/08/2007
- 03:05 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #846: USB bugs:usb mouse can't used!
- I had test usb with udisk, but unfortunately there is no any change in console
and syslog! I think the driver is Inc...
- 02:08 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #846: USB bugs:usb mouse can't used!
- Hi, I can't find 'legacy USB support' in my BIOS setting,but it's why usb mouse
can used in DFB 1.8.0 and FreeBSD 6.x...
- 03:06 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #846: USB bugs:usb mouse can't used!
- Following is the comand and output:
# kldload ums
kldload: can't load ums: File exists
- 01:14 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #846: USB bugs:usb mouse can't used!
- Yes, the kernel is support ums. the kernel config is GENERIC, and I open the SMP
and ACPI_IO, but dmesg not find ums0...
- 05:43 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #846 (Feedback): USB bugs:usb mouse can't used!
- I had use DFB 1.8.0,then my usb mouse can use.When I update to 1.10 and new
version, the usb mouse cant't use.Someo...
- 04:13 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #685: Realtk ALC260 and snd_hda no softpcm support
- Today, I update the source from cvs, but the question is still ! There has some
- 03:20 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #685 (Closed): Realtk ALC260 and snd_hda no softpcm support
- Hi, I am using DragonFly 1.8.2-RELESE on my notebook( Compaq Presario B1900 ),
the question is:
I used snd_hda to d...
Also available in: Atom