- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/16/2017
- Last connection: 03/26/2020
- 01:01 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3229 (New): Add mentions about build-all and install-all targets
we have new targets since 5.8 and that would be nice to mention them in man pages and in the Makefile itsel...
- 08:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3219: x11/xorg port can not be build
it seems that you have an issue with lang/python38 rather than xorg port itself.
Concerning Xorg, is the...
- 03:34 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3227 (New): Add HAMMER2 instructions in the installation medium README
- As it has been discussed on irc, here's an attempt to give at least basic instructions on how to install manually usi...
- 07:44 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2686: kernel 3.8.1 freezes and panics at boot
- I'm adding a note as a reminder, because this ticket helped me boot and install DragonFly 5.7 on my Macbook 4,1.
- 06:24 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3210 (New): Unexpected file corruption on H2
as seen with Matt on irc, I'm opening this bug report.
I'm running DragonFly release 5.6.2 on a virtual ...
- 05:30 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3185 (Closed): Minor change in lib/libstand/hammer1.c
I couldn't compile hammer1.c with -DTESTING (from https://dlorch.github.io/hammer-linux/files/hammer-lorch....
- 01:04 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3159 (Closed): terminfo: Build and install st and st-256color
this little patch adds st / st-256color (http://st.suckless.org/) to selected terminfo entries
- 10:48 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3082 (Closed): network hangs
- It seems to be fixed on 5.2.2 so I'm closing the bug. Can't explain why though.
- 01:07 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3118 (Closed): Makefile.usr : change the variable defining the git urls
I had to change the git repo to the github one because of one proxy, and I had to look in the whole Makefil...
- 09:10 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 5c0c71f9: Add test to dports-download-check target
- Signed-off-by: Pierre-Alain TORET <email@example.com>
Also available in: Atom