- Login: daftaupe
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/16/2017
- Last connection: 11/11/2023
|DragonFlyBSD||Reporter, Manager, Developer||01/05/2023|
- 03:29 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision b81e76a3 (dragonflybsd): dsynth - Replace portsmon link by FreshPorts
- 05:39 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3345 (New): amdgpu crashes when loaded on Ryzen 5 PRO 3500U
I tried to load amdgpu on a HP laptop with a Ryzen 5 PRO 3500U.
Linux reports it as PCI_ID=1002:15D8 which se...
- 11:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3201: Fixes make search display
- Output on FreeBSD...
- 11:49 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 806fc0bc (dragonflybsd): Add details about forward(5) support by MTA and dma(8) lack of support.
- 02:00 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3336 (Feedback): CAM probe removes boot device
do you think it's possible to get some hardware info from your provider ?
Also you mention "from USB mounte...
- 12:20 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3334 (Closed): ports-mgmt/dialog4ports fails linking
- https://github.com/DragonFlyBSD/DeltaPorts/pull/1324 has been opened, the fix will arrive in the build of 2022Q4.
- 01:02 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3334: ports-mgmt/dialog4ports fails linking
- 12:25 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3332: Failure when installing world in 6.2
- Re-reading this whole thing, I don't really understand the role of that user called toor. Is there any use for it ? I...
- 01:24 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3335: amd* kernel drivers are not properly detecting Zen3 cores
- @firstname.lastname@example.org can you point which commit are you running ?
- 01:21 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3326: audio/sndio 1.9.0: crashes on start
- Ok @email@example.com, so closing this one for now. Thanks for the feedback.
Also available in: Atom