- Login: phma
- Registered on: 10/06/2009
- Last connection: 09/13/2020
- 11:40 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3247 (New): Kernel panic doing nothing much
- [phma@zyxomma ~]$ uname -a
DragonFly zyxomma.ixazon.lan 5.9-DEVELOPMENT DragonFly v22.214.171.1246.g9f020-DEVELOPMENT #0: ...
- 03:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2816 (New): A multitasking process being debugged can get stuck
- 957986 phma 0 64M 4372K wait 0 0:01 0:01 0.00% gdb
957987 phma 0 34M 1756K killlw...
- 04:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2754 (Closed): fish shell doesn't work as installed
- Moved to Github. https://github.com/DragonFlyBSD/DPorts/issues/127
- 04:41 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2754 (Closed): fish shell doesn't work as installed
- I ran "pkg ins fish" and installed fish. Then I ran fish. (You have to type /usr/local/bin/fish . If you type "fish",...
- 03:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2734 (Closed): c++11 is missing stoi
- $ g++ --std=c++11 -o stoitest stoitest.cpp
stoitest.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
- 10:35 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2615 (Resolved): panic while running gdb test suite
- It is fixed. Thanks.
- 02:25 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2615 (Resolved): panic while running gdb test suite
- see https://github.com/DragonFlyBSD/DPorts/wiki/Run-GDB-testsuite
I ran the testsuite on gdb 7.6.1 and it crashed ...
- 07:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2611: Change in IP address results in network not working
- Darner does not have the bug of sending an IPv4 packet with the old source address. It does have a default gateway be...
- 06:01 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2611: Change in IP address results in network not working
- I ran "/etc/rc.d/routing restart" and tried pinging again. Again the packets are sent from 100.116.27.42 to 100.116.4...
- 01:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2611 (New): Change in IP address results in network not working
- I'm on a satellite connection and am assigned a public IPv6 address and an IPv4 address in shared address space behin...
Also available in: Atom