- Login: juanfra684
- Registered on: 08/21/2011
- Last connection: 12/10/2011
- 04:45 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2256 (Closed): [PATCH] Added the variable NO_GCC44 to the system
- The purpose of this change is allow to the developers skip the compilation of
GCC 4.1 and 4.4 and save the time spen...
- 01:26 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2255 (Closed): [PATCH] Outdated compilers.conf.5. -DNO_GCC44 changed to -DNO_GCC41
share/man/man5/compilers.conf.5 | 2 +-
1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
- 04:38 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2252: snd_hda not useable if loaded via /boot/loader.conf
- I think is related to #2253.
- 04:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2253 (Closed): Weird behavior of some modules
- I've had this bug in my notes from one or two months. I report this now because I think is related with #2252 but the...
- 07:00 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2245 (New): panic: assertion "ref < &td->td_toks_end" failed in lwkt_gettoken at /usr/src/sys/kern/lwkt_token.c:588
- I don't know if this is important or not, so you can close the bug if the info isn't useful. Don't worry. I don't nee...
- 07:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2208 (Closed): [PATCH] Enhancement the support for clang in compilers.conf
- Duplicate of #2207. Sorry.
- 06:40 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2208 (Closed): [PATCH] Enhancement the support for clang in compilers.conf
- - It should not select the standards.
- Commented the lines related to clang++. It breaks buildworld.
- VERSION c...
- 06:38 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2207 (Closed): [PATCH] Enhancement the support for clang in compilers.conf
- 06:20 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2206 (Closed): [PATCH] Libmagic doesn't compile with clang
- * -I- is obsolete. Changed to -iquote.
* gcc is ignoring file.h. Fix for the error compiling with clang.
- 06:20 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2205 (Closed): [PATCH] Fixes in libexec/custom/cc
- - Removed unnecessary code with the actual versions of clang.
- Removed the conditional code for cpp.
Also available in: Atom