- Login: tse
- Registered on: 01/25/2019
- Last connection: 04/18/2020
- 04:18 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3197: DragonFly upgrades
- Make sure user has options when network offline
- 04:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3193 (Closed): assertion: z->z_NFree > 0 in _slaballoc
- 05:08 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3231 (New): wifi drops on 5.8
- Since upgrading to 5.8, my wifi occasionally drops out, and `doas service netif restart` does not bring it back. A re...
- 11:52 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3225: nfsd freeze when using qemu
- See #3170 #3208
- 11:50 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3225 (New): nfsd freeze when using qemu
- Similar to previous freezes, but now is immediately reproducable on 5.8 with:
pgrep rpcbind || doas rpcbind
- 05:42 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3208: Crash related to nfsd
- Actually its repeat of old nfsd bug, sorry: #3170
- 09:41 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3208 (New): Crash related to nfsd
- Fairly repeatable but not consistent crashing
Last two times were when shutting down a qemu instance running on df...
- 03:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3199: PFS label not found panic
- Sorry, using `ide` does expose two new disks in /dev/serno, but attempting to format the first gives
- 11:03 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3199: PFS label not found panic
- The hang on shutdown is caused by doing `doas reboot`. Any other command does a clean shutdown -- i.e. `sudo reboot`...
- 12:12 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3199 (New): PFS label not found panic
- Are there any suggestions for what I should do at this point?
Boot stops at
hammer2_mount: PFS label not found
Also available in: Atom