- Registered on: 04/12/2020
- Last connection: 05/26/2020
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 04/12/2020)
- 03:30 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3239 (New): unable to SIGKILL glitched emacs
- You can make emacs unresponsive and the kernel will not be able to kill it, even with SIGKILL.
How to reproduce:
- 02:50 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3238 (New): race conditions when printing from vkernel console
- I ran a recent vkernel as documented in the "examples" section https://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/cgi/web-man?command=vke...
- 08:10 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3237: msdosfs: can't properly read files longer than couple of kilobytes
- FreeBSD can correctly read data written on both Linux and DFly, DFly cannot properly read files written from FreeBSD....
- 11:18 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3237 (New): msdosfs: can't properly read files longer than couple of kilobytes
- Reading a file from msdosfs reports valid data within the first couple of kilobytes, everything after that is only NU...
- 03:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3027 (Feedback): installer: password do not allow special characters
- Fixed. Please see my patch.
Also available in: Atom