- 02:31 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3276: Add option controlling whether gpt expand expands the last partition (needs testing)
- It looks like the new GPT partition table doesn't cover the whole disk. E.g. the the "Usable LBA" reported by OpenBSD...
- 12:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3279 (Resolved): Misc. documentation updates in kernel
- Some things I noticed while reading code.
Mostly this fixes out-of-date comments, but I also added a little bit ab...
- 09:40 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3276 (New): Add option controlling whether gpt expand expands the last partition (needs testing)
- Just today I needed a version of the "gpt expand" command that doesn't extend the last partition. The attached patch ...
- 12:01 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2917: da8: reading primary partition table: error accessing offset 000000000000 for 512
- (To be clear, the dmesg I attached doesn't include any attempts to use a USB device.)
- 11:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2917: da8: reading primary partition table: error accessing offset 000000000000 for 512
- I got the same error trying to install 6.0 on my Lenovo T430s.
Disabling ehci (per liweitianux's instructions abov...
- 10:42 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3272 (Closed): fstat: Show offset for device files too.
- This patch changes fstat to print, e.g, "da0:42" instead of just "da0"
if a process has /dev/da0 open at offset 42.
Also available in: Atom