vn(4) minor cleanup
Stale comment and duplicate header inclusion removed.
diff -r b2691ba1206a sys/dev/disk/vn/vn.c
--- a/sys/dev/disk/vn/vn.c Mon Mar 13 14:36:46 2006 +0000
+++ b/sys/dev/disk/vn/vn.c Tue Mar 14 14:03:28 2006 +0100
@@ -48,17 +48,13 @@
* Block/character interface to a vnode. Allows one to treat a file
* as a disk (e.g. build a filesystem in it, mount it, etc.).
- * NOTE 1: This uses the VOP_BMAP/VOP_STRATEGY interface to the vnode
- * instead of a simple VOP_RDWR. We do this to avoid distorting the
- * local buffer cache.
- * NOTE 2: There is a security issue involved with this driver.
+ * NOTE 1: There is a security issue involved with this driver.
* Once mounted all access to the contents of the "mapped" file via
* the special file is controlled by the permissions on the special
* file, the protection of the mapped file is ignored (effectively,
* by using root credentials in all transactions).
- * NOTE 3: Doesn't interact with leases, should it?
+ * NOTE 2: Doesn't interact with leases, should it?
@@ -75,7 +71,6 @@
Updated by dillon about 7 years ago
:Stale comment and duplicate header inclusion removed.
I have incorporated this patch into the BUF/BIO patch set, so it
will get committed along with that this coming Friday.