- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 08/03/2015
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
Reported issues: 35
- 05:54 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2834 (Resolved): Post 3.16 i915 drm freedesktop Bug 76554 one line fix
- Brought proposed fix into master - 0f370975
- 12:16 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 25b95970: drm/i915: Fix i915_gem_fault()
- The retry loop in i915_gem_fault() was very seriously broken for EINTR
or ERETRYSYS (which is also basically EINTR)
- 08:43 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 25e45c70: hammer - Allow PVFSROOT to have more refs when upgrading
- * When upgrading a PFS from slave to master, allow the PVFSROOT
to have refs and a vnode because the hammer pfs-upg...
- 07:39 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 1de864f0: kernel - Disable swapcache once paniced or if dumping
- * Make sure we do not attempt to read or write via the swapcache if the
machine is paniced or has been dumped via t...
- 05:39 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision ca9b0af4: boot - Fix gzipped initrd.img loading
- * Fix tests in libstand filesystems against f_flags. Previous tests
were f_flags != F_READ, which does not work pr...
- 11:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision f1fee7c5: buildworld - Fix bootstrapping from older worlds
- * __returns_twice doesn't exist in older sys/cdefs.h, fix bootstrapping by
shoehorning a default if it does not exist.
- 08:28 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 5c0fb8c4: localedef - Fix buildworld bootstrapping issue
- * When running buildworld on an older system the localedef built in
BTOOLS using /usr/include/limits.h will fail bu...
- 07:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision b61aa5ba: manpages - Remove obsolete info
- * Remove the BUGS section describing a 2GB limit to individual mmap()
calls. This was a limitation on 32-bit syste...
- 02:39 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 353769f5: buildworld - Fix stage-1 build breakage
- * Conditionalize sort to not use the new isnan() function in the
bootstrap stage where it might not exist.
- 09:45 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 63ad7bd4: boot - Fix minor memory leak, statistics
- * open() calls devopen() which installs a generic malloc'd device
wrapper in f->f_devdata. However, some devices w...
Also available in: Atom