- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 07/25/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
Reported issues: 35
- 10:35 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 1a05908e: drm/i915 - Fix double lock deadlock
- * Fix an incorrect use wq_lock which was accidently double-locking instead
of unlocking around a sleep.
* Fixes X ...
- 11:03 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 05dd26e4: hammer2 - major simplification 1/many (stabilization B)
- * Change hammer2_cluster_bytes() to hammer2_cluster_need_resize()
to check for cluster size mismatches against desi...
- 02:16 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision af791767: hammer2 - major simplification 1/many (stabilization)
- * Remove the extra drop from hammer2_hardlink_consolidate(). It was dropping
cdip in one path but not another. Th...
- 01:35 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 850687d2: hammer2 - major simplification 1/many (stabilization)
- * Fix a dirty chain leak due to detached inodes and the delayed vnode
deactivation that DragonFly does. A cache_un...
- 12:17 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision da6f36f4: hammer2 - major simplification of algorithms part 1/many
- * Huge simplification of in-memory data structures and algorithms.
Remove delete-duplicate, ownerq (shadow copies),...
- 04:38 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2702 (Resolved): Reading from /dev/random causes kernel panic
- Alex fixed the issue, as well as a second issue that was causing excessive blocking on read.
- 11:56 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision d5b73e64: kernel - Fix jumbo cluster buffer deadlock
- * mbufjcluster_cache and mbufphdr_jcluster_cache did not have
a nominal maintainance number set, which causes objca...
- 06:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 93f86408: kernel - Redo struct vmspace allocator and ref-count handling.
- * Get rid of the sysref-based allocator and ref-count handler and
replace with objcache. Replace all sysref API ca...
- 11:08 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 141d472e: kernel - Fix error handling in NFS async bio callbacks
- * The NFS request may already have an error code set as-of when the
callback occurs. Check the code before trying ...
- 11:07 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision a8511e6b: kernel - turn off auto-socket sizing
- * Turn off automatic socket sizing for NFS sockets. Otherwise the socket
buffer might be reduced to the point wher...
Also available in: Atom