- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 10/31/2016
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
- 02:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 1cc73057: kernel - kmemstatistics list wasn't MPSAFE
- * Put a spinlock around the kmemstatistics list. This list is modified
whenever a kmalloc area is created or destr...
- 01:11 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 7252c37c: acpi - Incidental MPSAFE (2)
- * The changes in a639f788 revealed bubgs in acpi_thermal's support
threads. These threads start executing before t...
- 11:02 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision d4d9221d: kernel - Change vm.swapcache.use_chflags default to 0
- * Change the vm.swapcache.use_chflags default to 0, meaning that swapcache
will generally cache everything it sees ...
- 10:49 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 480ed3de: kernel - kernel - Incidental MPLOCK removal (usched, affinity)
- * Affinity code needs to be protected via p->p_token and lwp->lwp_token.
Remove use of the mplock.
* If tid is -1 ...
- 09:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 282f3194: kernel - Incidental MPLOCK removal
- * Remove misc #include <sys/mplock2.h> statements that are no longer needed.
* Replace mplock with acct_lock in kern...
- 02:02 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 47491315: kernel - Fix recursive module loading (from MPSAFE changes)
- * Fix recursive module loading which I broke in the
recent MPSAFE work.
* Fix firmware loader callback deadlock.
- 07:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision d92b8907: mmcsd - Wasn't quite MPSAFE, fix startup race (2)
- * Needed to rearrange one more thing to report capacity properly.
- 07:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision e9348d8e: mmcsd - Wasn't quite MPSAFE, fix startup race
- * mmcsd was attaching the drive before finishing the softc setup. Being
MPSAFE, the system tried to probe the mmcs...
- 03:23 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 28d45946: kernel - Remove mplock in process trap/signal code (non-performance)
- * Remove the mplock from paths that no longer need it. This is mostly
incidental, since processes do not usually r...
- 02:41 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8fc9d582: kernel - Make misc crypto functions MPSAFE
- * Remove mplock from the crypto device code.
* Implement cryptodev_lock for cryptof_ioctl() and related functions.
Also available in: Atom