- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 10/29/2019
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
- 02:04 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision d1a689c1: kernel - Fix missing lock in devfs
- * The master devfs lock must be held across a devfs_reference_ops()
* Should fix races and panics related to...
- 09:49 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8345afad: kernel - Fix indefinite wait buffer bug with encrypted disks
- * Preallocate all (nmax) mpipe buffers to avoid doing any large buffer
allocations inside critical low-memory I/O p...
- 01:01 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision dfdd013d: kernel - Reduce mpipe overhead
- * Reduce unnecessary wakeups when an asynchronous mpipe_thread is
employed. The thread was setting a flag that cau...
- 01:01 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 9b7896c4: kernel - Cleanup unused / redundant code
- * Cleanup some unused and redundant code left over from older
- 08:39 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 34ca1b1c: installer - Change default /build size
- * /build was previously configured to use 1/3 of the drive,
but was capped at roughly 20GB. The cap doesn't really...
- 06:36 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 63609763: libkvm - Fix 'ps' and 'fstat' on kernel cores
- * Fix 'ps' and 'fstat' on kernel cores by fixing the broken
process list iteration code.
- 10:25 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 906090f3: psm - Fix memory corruption and panic in psm driver
- * Fix two locations where pb->inputbytes might not get reset to
0. The main problem appears to be in psmsoftintr()...
- 12:07 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 3983183a: hammer2 - Update manual page
- * Update manual page to clarify how media data overwrite mode works.
This is a long-standing feature in HAMMER2 th...
- 06:51 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision eea2aa9a: dsynth - Fix prepare-system directive
- * prepare-system was using 'pkg info -a -o' but this command does not
conveniently list the flavors of installed pa...
- 11:13 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 0dfe8c5c: kernel - Fix ip6_setpktoptions() panic
- * Fix a panic in the control message processing for ipv6. The loop
could blow up if the last cmsg is not stored in...
Also available in: Atom