- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 01/23/2015
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
Reported issues: 35
- 06:26 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision d662271e: hammer2 - fix I/O race, flesh out bulkfree
- * Fix an I/O race which could cause hammer2 to block on an iocb forever.
A TAILQ was being tested outside of a spin...
- 10:21 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 271568b1: hammer2 - work on bmap->avail tracking, fix DIO issue w/block reuse
- * Start working on tracking bmap->avail in a way that the bulkfree
code can undo.
* DIO was allowing mixed 16/64K ...
- 06:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 464659a3: hammer2 - Adjust TODO
- * Add bulkfree TODO items.
- 06:04 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 00261fe0: hammer2 - Add bulkfree directive.
- * Add a bulkfree directive for testing the bulkfree code.
- 06:00 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision d0fcd3ec: hammer2 - bulkfree work 2/many
- * Compare the in-memory bitmap against the on-media bitmap and issue
in-memory 00 - 11 (allocated) ...
- 03:48 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 3148f677: hammer2 - Stabilize new I/O infrastructure and work on bulkfree
- * Stabilize the new asynchronous hammer_io infrastructure.
* Document the new simpler bulkfree scan algorithm. The ...
- 03:46 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8ec5b2c9: kernel - Add swap-backed kernel memory allocator API
- * Add kmem_alloc_swapbacked() and kmem_free_swapbacked(). Allocates kernel
memory which is pageable and backed by ...
- 03:45 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision e03628b9: kernel - limit backtrace-on-panic to 6 call levels
- * Limit the backtrace-on-panic to 6 call levels to try to keep more
information leading up to the crash (such as th...
- 01:51 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2775 (In Progress): [PATCH] sbin/newfs_hammer: optimize blockmap initialization loop
- There are a few problems here. First, look at get_buffer_data() carefully... it will automatically reuse the passed-...
- 11:28 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8497b934: pxeboot - Add option to improve NFS performance
- * Allow nfs.read_size=N to be specified in /boot/loader.conf
(1024-4096 allowed). This allows the pxe server to te...
Also available in: Atom