- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 04/11/2017
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
- 09:26 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 7b045ca8: kernel - Fix callout race and panic (2)
- * Previous fix couldn't handle a callout_stop() vs callout_reset() race
on different cpus. When this race occurred...
- 09:04 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision f079a0a8: hammer2 - Try a different approach to bulkfree
- * Attempt to fix an issue in the previous version where some dirty chains
could slip through the gaps and prevent b...
- 09:03 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision b83c55fc: hammer2 - Cleanup manual page, add help, remove bulkfree-async
- * Remove bulkfree-async. Just stick with the synchronous bulkfree for
- 05:09 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 5596130d: kernel - Fix callout race and panic
- * Fix race (found by ivadasz) related to the IPI/WAIT code unblocking
before the IPI is able to finish adjusting th...
- 11:03 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 859c7a29: hammer2 - Fix improper bzero length in rename code
- * When renaming to a long filename the data buffer is sized according
to chain->bytes. sizeof(chain->data->buf) is...
- 06:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision d0e559a4: build - Add /home to the mtree
- * It is reasonable to create a /home directory in the base system
- 06:27 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 5cf17602: hammer2 - Remove LOCK* debugging
- * Remove LOCKSTART, LOCKSTOP and friends. This debugging code was used to
check lock counts on entry and exit from...
- 06:23 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 5e474d41: hammer2 - Flesh out kqueue support
- * Do a quick run through and add missing KNOTE's. The support now matches
* Quickly tested via the monitor ut...
- 03:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 95bf987f: hammer2 - cleanup
- * Cleanup some of the SPAN debug messages
- 12:10 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 59eb0066: hammer2 - Fix snapshots and multi-label mounts
- * Allow the same /dev/blah@DIFFERENTLABEL to be specified in a mount
command, so multiple labels from the same devi...
Also available in: Atom