- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 09/18/2019
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
- 09:43 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 9157e509: kernel - Fix lockfz wait state
- * Fix a bug in the lockf code which could degenerate into
a situation where it tsleep()'s uninterruptibly and
- 11:18 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision acbbd0ef: hammer2 - Add emergency mode to allow recovery of ENOSPC edge cases
- * Because HAMMER2 is a copy-on-write filesystem, even 'rm' operations
require block allocations. H2 gives 'rm' ope...
- 09:30 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision c7c9989b: kernel - Enhance krateprintf() API
- * Have krateprintf() return a boolean, 0 if it did not
print anything, 1 if it did, allowing code to issue follow-u...
- 06:12 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision be37a331: hammer2 - Fix pfs-delete panic
- * Do not try to scan pmp->xop_groups if it is NULL.
- 02:10 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision fae4aceb: installworld - Generate /etc/os-release
- * Generate an /etc/os-release file during an installworld.
- 02:10 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6b039a3d: hammer2 - Optimize hammer2 support threads and dispatch
- * Refactor the XOP groups in order to be able to queue strategy
calls, whenever possible, to the same CPU as the is...
- 12:01 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision aa2131f0: hammer2 - add 'volhdr' directive to dump volume header
- * Add the 'volhdr' directive to dump the volume header.
* Correct a bug in 'show' and 'freemap' where it was always ...
- 12:28 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 483dbac9: dsynth - Allow the package suffix to be configured
- * Add support for a 'Package_suffix' configuration variable in
dsynth.ini. This may be set to any of:
- 12:15 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 33170e2d: dsynth - Dump final summary to the 00 log as well
- * Dump the final summary the 00 log in addition to stdout.
* Ensure that the monitor picks up the final log lines be...
- 02:40 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision aac7a6d9: dsynth - add 'dsynth monitor' directive
- * Create a statistics monitoring file in LOGS/stats/monitor.dat and a
lock file in LOGS/stats/monitor.lk that can b...
Also available in: Atom