- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 10/29/2019
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
- 02:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8b411d28: kernel - Fix first-lwp access race vs process creation
- * It is possible for a process to be looked up before its primary
lwp is installed. Make sure this doesn't crash t...
- 02:45 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 4cc8110f: pthreads - Fix incorrect fork assumption
- * libthread_xu assumed that the forked child process's TID would be 1,
but that is no longer the case.
* Fix the a...
- 11:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision ea59862c: docs - Add manual page for sigblockall() and sigunblockall()
- * Add a nice manual page for sigblockall() and sigunblockall()
- 11:00 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision e7126f0a: kernel and libc - Reimplement lwp_setname*() using /dev/lpmap
- * Generally speaking we are implementing the features necessary
to allow per-thread titling set via pthread_set_nam...
- 10:56 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision c52f5180: libc - Implement sigblockall() and sigunblockall() (3)
- * I half expected my reordering of lwp_fork*() to cause problems,
and it did. Fix a panic window due to the new lw...
- 09:38 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 4aa6d05c: libc - Implement sigblockall() and sigunblockall() (2)
- * Cleanup the logic a bit. Store the lwp or proc pointer
in the vm_map_backing structure and make vm_map_fork()
- 07:24 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8e99ae46: kernele - lpmap work - split lwp_fork() into lwp_fork1() and lwp_fork2()
- * Split lwp_fork() so we can have the lwp in-hand when issuing the
- 06:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision d9bb5dfd: acpi - Catch infinite parser recursions
- * Instrument AcpiPsParseLoop() and limited recursion depth to 5.
Generally speaking this loop can call a very deep ...
- 06:12 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6d3084e9: kernel - Repurpose td_tracker
- * Remove td_tracker use from hammer2
* The field is now a general purpose call recursion tracker, base
- 06:03 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8b123e35: vmstat - Increase buffer for vmstat -m
- * Increase the buffer from 1024 entries to 16384 entries.
Also available in: Atom