- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 06/19/2016
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
Reported issues: 35
- 07:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision db83a706: kernel - Enhance buffer flush and cluster_write linearity (2)
- * Fix bug last commit. When looping the buffer has to be reset to
the marker or the iteration can wind up on the w...
- 06:58 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8ce9db80: hammer2 - Fix inode destroy panic
- * Fix a race in hammer2_inode_xop_destroy() when deleting an inode chain.
The parent can be ripped out from under t...
- 06:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision d9a07a60: kernel - Enhance buffer flush and cluster_write linearity
- * flushbufqueues() was iterating between cpus, taking only one buffer off
of each cpu's queue. This forced non-lin...
- 04:12 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6b1f1bef: hammer2 - Optimize indirect block algorithm
- * Pack indirect blocks for linear files significantly better.
* First level indirect block for directories reduced t...
- 12:26 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision c57fa38c: hammer2 - Stabilization pass
- * If the HAMMER2_CHAIN_DEDUP flag is set modified_needs_new_allocation()
must return 1 to force a new allocation. ...
- 01:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision b652edda: hammer2 - Remove the hidden directory, rework deletions
- * Now that inodes are separately indexed we no longer need the hidden
directory abstraction to handle unlinked-but-...
- 01:37 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 470dad14: hammer2 - Stabilization, fix bulkfree bugs, change 'df' output
- * Automatically delete any indirect nodes which become empty. This is done
in the flusher. Verify that a rm -rf c...
- 02:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6c99642e: kernel - Fix panic in error path of nvextendbuf()
- * nvextendbuf() was not releasing bp in the error path, leading to
a hanging lock and 'locking against myself' pani...
- 10:05 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision ba38182b: hammer2 - Stabilization (data corruption)
- * Move the check code errors into hammer2_chain_testcheck() and supply
additional information in the kprintf.
- 09:59 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision fb92a99a: hammer2 - Update error message in hammer2_mount
- * Update the error message to reflect the current default labels
when the '@LABEL' specification is missing.
Also available in: Atom