- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 03/18/2015
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
Reported issues: 35
- 08:05 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 7750fd72: dmsg - refactor cluster and pfs identifiers
- Cleanup loose ends in the CONN/SPAN messages that prior work has exposed.
DMSG now uses LNK_SPAN exclusively in its g...
- 01:10 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 20648721: kernel - Fix panic in broken chroot case
- * If a chroot is broken (e.g. by some process outside the chroot renaming
a parent directory from inside to outside...
- 06:29 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision fe73aa5d: hammer2 - Cluster API cleanup
- * Simplify hammer2_cluster_copy() to reduce ref count confusion. It now
always refs the underlying chains and the ...
- 10:11 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 4b7e61e0: hammer2 - structuralize the cluster's chain array
- * Structuralize hammer2_cluster's chain array, implementing a new
sub-structure called hammer2_cluster_item.
- 09:54 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 0bdddbf4: hammer2 - locking revamp (2)
- * Update mutex lock calls to not pass the ident.
- 08:26 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 94491fa0: hammer2 - locking revamp
- * Temporarily remove hammer2_ccms.c from the build and remove the ccms
container. The CCMS container will be used ...
- 08:23 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision cabfc9f6: kernel - Major mtx lock cleanup
- * Integrate the ident into the mtx structure, remove the ident parameter from
all locking calls.
* Rename some of ...
- 12:35 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2804: Blocking IO in sound subsystem.
- I really don't want to change the fcntl path via fionbio_master.patch. That's a non-starter.
The patch in sound.p...
- 06:48 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision d66b88f3: kernel - Refactor kern_mutex (mtx* functions)
- * Refactor kern_mutex in order to support asynchronous lock requests,
which hammer2 is going to need. kern_mutex a...
- 12:03 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision f89b6495: hammer2 - Optimize out read I/O on new allocations (2)
- * One more patch needed to fix the regression.
Also available in: Atom