- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 12/10/2017
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
- 02:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision b2394163: tmpfs - Fix arbitrary maximum file size limitation
- * tmpfs's maxfilesize was limited to the original tmpfs mount
storage limit, prior to argument overrides. In addit...
- 02:09 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision fe63a898: kernel - Revert part of the contig allocation work
- * Revert part of the contig allocation work. Always use the alist
allocation from the DMA reserve first, and rever...
- 01:57 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3111 (In Progress): Mouse lags every second heavily under X11
- Ugh. It's almost certainly the changes I made to the vm_contig / vm_page contiguous physical memory allocation code....
- 06:20 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 91321284: tmpfs - Correct some timestamp update issues
- * write() was updating ACCESSED and MODIFIED when it should only
be updating MODIFIED.
* unlink() (aka rm) was upd...
- 07:09 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision df47a6f0: kernel - Improve contiguous DMA memory allocation
- * vm_page_alloc_contig() will use vm_page_alloc() for degenerate
requests instead of the free page reserve. This c...
- 10:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 0047b639: kernel - Fix ranging test in memory probe, adjust memory test (2)
- * Correct bug in ranging test commit.
- 12:23 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 85a76f5f: kernel - Fix vmstats.v_dma_pages
- * Fix an atomic adjustment on v_dma_pages that we believe was
messing it up, due to not sign-extended a negation of...
- 11:00 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 2114fc93: kernel - Fix hw.usermem, hw.physmem, hw.availpages
- * Fix the hw.usermem, hw.physmem, and hw.availpages sysctls.
Some of these were improperly 32-bit sysctls when they...
- 08:11 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision e4f55ba2: kernel - Adjust vfs.nbuf, kern.maxvnodes, and debug.max_softdeps counts
- * Cap some system limits on machines with tons of memory.
* vfs.nbuf is capped at roughly 350,000 buffer cache buffe...
- 06:17 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 7241a23b: kernel - Fix ranging test in memory probe, adjust memory test
- * Fix a ranging test in the memory probe code. The 'incr' value can
potentially skip over blacked-out areas of mem...
Also available in: Atom