- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 10/31/2016
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
- 10:50 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision d6c667ea: mrsas - release devq before freeing the sim.
- * Release the devq before freeing the sim.
- 10:50 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 01740954: kernel - Add atomic ops features
- * Add <atomicop>_xacquire() and <atomicop>_xrelease() to a bunch of
atomic ops. Using this API will elide the oper...
- 10:50 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 07fc7b93: kernel - Slightly reduce extra spinlock ops in _pv_alloc()
- * Pre-stage pnew (new pv_entry) using a pcpu cache, avoiding an
unnecessary spin_unlock/spin_lock sequence in _pv_a...
- 10:50 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 2519e05d: kernel - Improve exec performance
- * Improves non-shared 32-way-concurrent exec performance for a small
static binary on the xeon from 92KE/s (92000 e...
- 10:50 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 2bf3efbc: kernel - Add missing bus lock to CAM
- * cam_periph_alloc() was missing a bus lock / unlock sequence around
a list operation.
- 12:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 0caf6628: kernel - Disallow remote growstack from procfs
- * Do not allow procfs operations to grow the stack of a remote process,
at least for now, because we are not passin...
- 12:32 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision b9df5afa: build - Fix nativekernel build
- * Fix issue with aic removal, forgot to remove something from the
nativekernel build target.
- 08:23 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6d60c55e: boot - Fix insufficient malloc()s
- * Fix two places where not enough buffer space is malloc()d.
- 08:23 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 82faf793: kernel - Remove old SCSI drivers - aic, aic7xxx, ahc, ahd
- * Remove these drivers. They were pinnacles of their time, requiring
incredibly complex state machines for sequenc...
- 01:29 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 4a33c2c4: build - Allow release to be built on master
- * Make a few adjustments so the release branch can be built on master.
Also available in: Atom