Patch for adding support for HPET Acpi timer.
Updated by hasso over 4 years ago
Good, but ...
* How users should test it?
* How we (as users) should switch between different timers?
* Please fix warnings.
Good work though, one item less in my TODO ;).
Updated by aunoor over 4 years ago
1. We need someone with hardware support.
2. Nohow. At least at this moment. Comment in kern/kern_cputimer.c say
what "ability to change the systimer is not currently enabled...". If
digg in more deeply, you can see what there no way for change systimer
3. Done: http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~noor/acpi_hpet.patch