- Registered on: 02/25/2007
- Last connection: 05/06/2009
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 02/25/2007)
Reported issues: 70
- 08:16 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1411: Burning doesn't work with ahci(4)
- Nope, the problem is still there.
- 12:34 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1430: Buggy w(1)?
- > How do you reproduce this? Here, xdm at startup, login, then open a
> xterm and issue 'w' without any problems. It ...
- 10:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1578: Confusing gdb detach message
- null mount:
/pfs/@@-1:00003 on /usr (null, local)
Still reproduceable with the latest master. Execute the app
- 05:05 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1578 (New): Confusing gdb detach message
- (gdb) ^Dquit
The program is running. Quit anyway (and detach it)? (y or n) y
Detaching from program: /pfs/@@-1:00003...
- 01:47 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1563 (Feedback): reset(1) doesn't reset terminal to the defaults
- reset(1) doesn't reset terminal to the defaults. You can compare stty -e
outputs before and after the issuing reset(...
- 05:53 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1556: many processes stuck in "hmrrcm", system unusable
- Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
> That's something I have never seen happening, even when I do
> have a high load of filesy...
- 07:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1546 (Closed): We miss nearbyint* floating-point rounding functions
- 06:12 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1541: tar(1) fails to extract a valid archive
- Good catch, bsdtar 2.7.1 changelog contains this line as well amongst
others: "Handle gzip files signed with OpenBSD...
- 12:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 182104b0: __sys__exit() -> __sys_exit()
- Reported-by: Jeremy C. Reed <reed at reedmedia.net>
- 07:41 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1541 (Closed): tar(1) fails to extract a valid archive
$ tar -zxf kwalletcli-1.00.tar.gz
Also available in: Atom