- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/18/2015
- Last connection: 12/28/2016
- 09:07 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2932: panic if laptop sleeps with external monitor plugged in
- This continues to happen with later versions of the 4.7-era master branch (commit a798ebf2). However I have another s...
- 09:53 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2968 (New): iwn(4) doesn't associate anymore
- The iwn wireless interface in recent versions of 4.7 master can no longer associate with a base station. ifconfig rep...
- 08:32 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2965: read(2), etc. return EAFNOSUPPORT after UDP disconnect
- Yes, that change does prevent the subsequent read(2) (after the disconnect) from returning EAFNOSUPPORT.
- 05:29 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2965: read(2), etc. return EAFNOSUPPORT after UDP disconnect
- Turns out that the kern.ipc.soconnect_async sysctl flag affects this. When disabled, the behavior is similar to the o...
- 07:44 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2965 (New): read(2), etc. return EAFNOSUPPORT after UDP disconnect
- I ran into an unexpected return code from read(2)-like functions after unconnecting a connected UDP socket.
- 02:46 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2932 (New): panic if laptop sleeps with external monitor plugged in
- If my laptop goes to sleep with a monitor plugged into the DisplayPort, it cannot wake successfully. When I wake it (...
- 04:10 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2847 (Closed): rtadvd: improper padding of DNSSL option
- The rtadvd program, recently refreshed from FreeBSD, mishandles DNSSL
options, which need to be padded to an eight b...
- 04:06 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2841 (Resolved): Import newer rtadvd/rtadvctl from FreeBSD 10
- This got committed to master. commit c17e6018cab90fba83aa80d4974cfbeb9a5e75ca
- 10:03 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2841 (Resolved): Import newer rtadvd/rtadvctl from FreeBSD 10
- This patch updates the rtvdvd daemon and adds the rtadvctl utility to the base system. Both of these are from 10.2-RE...
Also available in: Atom