- Registered on: 08/04/2006
- Last connection: 08/10/2009
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 08/04/2006)
- 07:48 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1447 (Closed): DragonFly doesn't boot on Sony Vaio
- Sorry, pressed enter before ending the edit of the bug report.
Trying latest RELEASE (2.2.1) and the latest DEVEL IS...
- 03:29 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #899: add start/stop/restart single jail to /etc/rc.d/jail
- Hello Kevin,
you might want to take a look at FreeBSD's jail init script. It
allows to do what you want but doesn't ...
- 01:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #616: vkernel article
- I'm thinking on adding a link to the Guides section of our webpage.
Do you think that would be OK or better left it ...
- 12:36 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #518: Name resolution from a jail
- Fix commited.
- 10:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #518: Name resolution from a jail
- The patch looks good to me.
I'll commit it when yonetani reports if it's working for him.
- 05:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #392: ACPI-CA update patch for review
- With this patch it no longer hangs on kern.seedenable. For now it's
working stable and without issues.
- 07:30 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #502: Kernel build failure when INET6 not defined
- My apologies for it, was my fault not yours, so no need to
apologize on your side and thanks to both Matts for the bu...
- 11:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #402: est.c table patch
- There is a difference:
patata# sysctl machdep.est.frequency.target=800
machdep.est.frequency.target: 1067 -> 800
- 08:36 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #402: est.c table patch
the attached patch does not compile. The problem is that you replaced
pentium_m_n770 instead of adding a new pent...
- 10:07 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #392: ACPI-CA update patch for review
- It does stay for much longer on dd [piperd]. If i try to trace it
i get a "no kernel stack address" message.
Also available in: Atom