- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/24/2015
- Last connection: 02/22/2018
- 01:43 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2871 (Closed): hammer2 kernel crash
- 01:42 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2868 (Closed): tmpfs problems: incorrect size, no auto-size
- 10:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3096: VM bug in pmap code.
- Happened again a few times when trying to build ports, probably during package compression. Dump was too huge to fit ...
- 04:39 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3062 (Resolved): autofs - incorrect file permissions, core dump when rebooting with umounted folders
- Fixed now.
- 09:46 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3111: Mouse lags every second heavily under X11
- If this helps I always face the same issue (for more then a year) with gajim notification plugin that makes keyboard ...
- 12:13 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3055: HAMMER2 crash + LK_RELEASE fail
- Fresh cores arrived.
- 10:12 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3064 (Closed): HAMMER2 - newly created file is of wrong size
- Not happening anymore. Seem to be fixed.
- 07:36 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3096: VM bug in pmap code.
- No more cores so far. I think I found a possible trigger for it but that's a sad story. I'm an Enlightement user and ...
- 05:12 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3096: VM bug in pmap code.
- Whoah, something changed. Getting it all the time. First one was just after the reboot, second was when removing a fe...
- 11:17 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3096: VM bug in pmap code.
- I'm on master. Hadn't faced that one another time.
I just remember the system was ...
Also available in: Atom