- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/24/2015
- Last connection: 09/23/2017
- 02:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3055: HAMMER2 crash + LK_RELEASE fail
- Happened again. Pool was 93% full (9G free).
- 02:20 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3054 (Closed): Xorg hangs on cstp1 after recent hammer2 changes (working on hammer2).
- Doesn't happen in a while, probably fixed already.
- 12:59 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3064 (New): HAMMER2 - newly created file is of wrong size
Just happened when building something from dports:
=> SHA256 Checksum mismatch for postgresql/postgresql...
- 04:21 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3062 (New): autofs - incorrect file permissions, core dump when rebooting with umounted folders
First, you can't make /net/ and /host/ work out of the box:
Sep 21 14:14:54 probe automountd: "/et...
- 03:43 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3056 (Resolved): HAMMER2 corruption - nonexistent files
- Yeah, that's much better. Now I can compile new kernel without hitting a crash and host is stable again for a couple ...
- 09:30 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3056 (Feedback): HAMMER2 corruption - nonexistent files
- Oops, it's not over yet.
I hadn't paid attention to other fs parts and some wrong files were still present. I clea...
- 07:42 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3056 (Resolved): HAMMER2 corruption - nonexistent files
- Today I tested hammer2 destroy and it worked fine, yet 5 minutes later host crashed with (attached coredump). Host wa...
- 09:07 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3055: HAMMER2 crash + LK_RELEASE fail
- Happened again. Alas, my kernel was built without DEBUG so kgdb output is pretty useless. Will try replicating one mo...
- 03:13 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3056: HAMMER2 corruption - nonexistent files
- Sorry, can't find the file:
make: make: don't know how to make cmd_destroy.c. Stop
- 04:26 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3056 (Resolved): HAMMER2 corruption - nonexistent files
- After one crash (like a week ago) I got one dir damaged:
> find . | wc -l
> find . -type f |& wc -l
Also available in: Atom