- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/24/2015
- Last connection: 07/05/2017
- 02:38 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3031: Update drm/radeon to Linux 4.7.10 as much as possible
- I can haz logs.
- 02:20 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3046: Immediate reboot on kldload radeonkms
- Can be related to #3031.
- 10:31 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3031: Update drm/radeon to Linux 4.7.10 as much as possible
- That was so nice you waited for me to try filing a bug for this one and instead finding an open question to join.
- 06:53 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2983: Video artifacts after recent Xorg upgrade on Radeon HD 7560D (AMD GPU)
- Disabling KMS PageFlipping makes everything return to normal.
- 12:50 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2983 (New): Video artifacts after recent Xorg upgrade on Radeon HD 7560D (AMD GPU)
- Before recent Xorg update I saw same errors only on heavy WebGL applications like games. Now it happens everytime.
- 01:28 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2927: e2a21467e1 Updates to show "4.7" and other changes to major headers should be temporar...
- Hi all.
I previously was able to reproduce lockups with hammer2 by transferring large (1G, 4G) to filesystem fairl...
- 04:25 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2878: [fix] CCVER problem when using clang and cpu extensions (intrinsics)
- Can't remember correctly what was there. Probably Firefox redefined path so /usr/local/bin/gcc was selected first bef...
- 04:27 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2853 (Resolved): kms/radeon/Xorg (?) don't know, devices are detected differently as under f...
- Works now after recent radeonkms fixes.
- 06:04 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2878: [fix] CCVER problem when using clang and cpu extensions (intrinsics)
- Well, those ports are devel/clang* and www/firefox*. If lang/gcc is installed it shadows /usr/bin/gcc and thus CCVER ...
- 05:56 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2896 (Resolved): acpi update received - kernel unbootable
- Works for me now. Thanks.
Also available in: Atom