- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/05/2016
- Last connection: 02/23/2017
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 05/09/2016)
- 08:37 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision cc6703ed: vkernel: Prevent clang optimizing out the traps.
- Turns out clang removes non volatile null-pointers. Prevent that.
- 08:37 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision d0ca586a: wlan: Remove duplicate typedef.
- 08:37 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 490c3a2b: Unbreak VKERNEL64 for clang compatibility.
- 06:00 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2983: Video artifacts after recent Xorg upgrade on Radeon HD 7560D (AMD GPU)
- Xorg and whole graphical stack so far still resides in DPorts/staged branch, DPorts/master is in a frozen state since...
- 02:45 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision eae3703b: Add entries for initial clang import in mtree.
- These will be used soon populated with initial base clang version.
- 02:39 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 259eb49b: Prevent implicit -std=* passing from NXCFLAGS to NXCXXFLAGS.
- C and c++ standards are not cross compatible, this is a major issue with clang
import into the base that explictly re...
- 02:39 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 5d1ffe69: devd(8): Remove build workaround.
- After previous commit change it should be no longer needed.
- 02:39 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6954d52d: Prevent implicit -Wsystem-headers passing from CFLAGS to CXXFLAGS.
- Upcoming clang will be the first base system part that very heavily depends on
c++ headers, this prevents setting any...
- 01:10 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2947 (Closed): error: 'HostNativeThread' does not name a type while building LLVM port
on DragonFly BSD the lldb component of llvm is not supported upstream.
- 12:52 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 181061dc: gencat(1): Limit and mark bootstrap hack.
- By the git history it was only needed for DragonFly 3.6 changes.
But be generous and mark it as 4.1 just in case ther...
Also available in: Atom