- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/16/2016
- Last connection: 03/19/2018
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 03/12/2018)
- 06:33 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3090 (Closed): VirtIO/vtnet: very poor IPv6 receiving performance (~100x slower)
- The reason for this issue is explained in Bug #3089, so just close this one.
- 01:45 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3100 (Closed): mountd(8): Bring some fixes from FreeBSD; update exports.5
- Committed by swildner :)
- 01:44 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3104 (Closed): paths.h: Clean up _PATH_DEFPATH
- swildner has a more comprehensive WIP, so cancel this.
- 01:23 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision ddfadeae: mountd(8): Fix several more warnings, raise WARNS to 3
- 01:21 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 21af73ef: exports.5: network prefixlength (CIDR) format is supported
- Also take various minor fixes from FreeBSD.
- 01:21 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision d495caca: mountd(8): Fix a type mismatch and several compilation warnings
- The char ** type mismatch is taken from FreeBSD r292864
- 01:21 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 284e3b3b: mountd(8): Replace malloc+strcpy with strdup/strndup
- Taken-from: FreeBSD r324007,r324014
- 01:20 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 19e6154d: mountd(8): Change default uid/gid to nobody/nogroup (65534/65533)
- The default values found in /etc/passwd and /etc/group are 65534, 65533.
In mountd.c, the defaults were -2, which was...
- 01:19 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 611231b9: mountd(8): Fix conversion of prefix length to a netmask
- Taken-from: FreeBSD usr.sbin/mountd/mountd.c r219125
- 05:42 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3093 (Closed): Dump failed: Partition too small
- Recent master dumps OK; should be fixed by dillon.
Also available in: Atom