- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/16/2016
- Last connection: 06/25/2019
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 03/12/2018)
- 09:07 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision e13ee828: rc.d: Use stop_boot() function to really stop boot
- The rc.d scripts are executed in sub-shells, so the original 'exit'
would not stop the boot process. Use the stop_bo...
- 08:59 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6f37e8f4: rc: Move stop_boot() from rc.d/fsck to rc.subr and improve it
- Move the stop_boot() function from rc.d/fsck to rc.subr, since we will
use it in other rc.d scripts. This follows wh...
- 07:11 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2971 (Resolved): kernel 4.7: buildworld causes panic: Bad link elm 0xffffffe1c766d500 prev->next != elm
- peeter, thank you for providing more information on this issue.
By the way, I've been running DragonFly BSD with H...
- 06:44 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision ea93a0d3: initrd: cd to '/' before umounting '/var'
- The HOME in initrd is set to '/var/home', thus umounting '/var' may
fail due to device busy, although this failure wo...
- 12:00 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3182 (Closed): Add initial FUSE support
- tkusumi has committed the FUSE work in commits 2dfa19fa300df7648d9bf56b69c2cfd345882046 and 5812c3cc7f8e910251a2cf4e7...
- 09:01 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2695 (Closed): crypt(3) null values checking
- contrib/opie has been removed recently.
contrib/tcsh-6/tc.func.c has been patched.
- 08:58 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2707 (Resolved): physical memory corruption with intel gpu 4500HD
- Has been resolved by profmakx.
- 08:54 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2789 (Resolved): re: Tcplay ---> Could not open /dev/crypto
- This issue has been answered.
The 'cryptodev' module (built-in by default) must be loaded for using tcplay(8).
- 08:51 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2747 (Closed): Re: IPFW2 status update
- This issue was mistakenly opened by replying to the submission email.
- 08:34 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3048 (Resolved): natacontrol & virtio
- Well, natacontrol(8) only controls nata(4) devices, such as 'ad*', 'cd*', 'acd*', but cannot control virtio(4) as wel...
Also available in: Atom