- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/16/2016
- Last connection: 01/19/2019
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 03/12/2018)
- 07:43 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3169 (Closed): cpdup utility for Linux operating system failed to compile
- Hi Philippe, thanks for trying cpdup on Linux.
Actually, I have made some updates and cleanups to cpdup but haven'...
- 02:14 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision d9c542f8: fgetln.3: Recommend to use the safer POSIX getline()
- Obtained-from: OpenBSD
- 02:14 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 1f119bc6: fgetln.3: Add the CAVEATS section with an example
- Add the CAVEATS section to warn about the behavior of fgetln(). An
example is included to demonstrate how to properl...
- 02:14 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 45e55a32: getline.3: Note to distinguish between error and EoF
- Note that the getline() and getdelim() functions do not distinguish
between end-of-file and error, so the callers mus...
- 06:00 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3165: Looping at boot time
- gop wrote:
> eventually the use of a usb memory stick solved the problem!
> Never the less I can no...
- 05:50 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3166: ifconfig alias directive no longer working
- Thanks for the bug report.
I made a change to the alias config code recently that changed the behavior a bit. Ali...
- 03:26 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision f37681ee: vkernel.7: Fix a typo and bump date
- 06:30 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 56e2ebc3: rc.d/sysctl: Rewrite to be more robust and clean
- * Check the validity of the sysctl config and warn about the invalid
A common mistake is that users set ...
- 06:30 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 2cc40610: rc.d/varsym: Rewrite following rc.d/sysctl
- * Rewrite this script following the same logic and style of rc.d/sysctl.
The basic syntax is checked before setting...
- 06:30 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 43ec93a0: rc.d/mountcritlocal: Clean up
- Clean the code a bit and fix the style.
Also available in: Atom