- Registered on: 09/22/2006
- Last connection: 05/26/2018
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 09/22/2006)
- 09:59 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3135 (New): Add EVFILT_RECV and EVFILT_SEND
- This isn't complete yet, as I need to add entries in the manual, and I would like to add some more filtering code for...
- 07:27 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3036: panic in icmp_redirect_start() ASSERT_IN_NETISR(0)
- System is now running with the change. Will report back.
- 04:46 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3036: panic in icmp_redirect_start() ASSERT_IN_NETISR(0)
- Dillon pulled down the files for #9 into leaf.
- 02:43 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3036 (New): panic in icmp_redirect_start() ASSERT_IN_NETISR(0)
- 4 dumps, with summaries attached.
Still need to place a core somewhere.
I am using pf, and this box is a fanl...
- 01:17 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2921: Allow moused to accept userland mouse events
- I cleaned up the PowerMate python generic USB Driver to also be able to use libxdo to send keyboard or mouse events t...
- 08:10 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2933: Remove unix domain socket support from cat(1)
- I have actually used this feature before, for test scripts for a network API, but I still support removal because it ...
- 11:27 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2925 (Closed): sendfile reports success but no data sent in special case
- Turns out my pf referenced "lo" instead of "lo0" for loopback device. The problem was a lack of acks. Thanks to sephe...
- 10:48 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2925 (Closed): sendfile reports success but no data sent in special case
- When I send a small header with send() first, and then send a particular file with sendfile(), sendfile() will report...
- 02:38 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2921 (New): Allow moused to accept userland mouse events
- Allow moused to work with sysmouse when the port is a pipe,
not a real mouse device with working ioctls. Allows sim...
- 01:12 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 790e2e54: kqueue: Bring in EV_RECEIPT and EV_DISPATCH from FreeBSD
- EV_RECEIPT: FreeBSD SVN 197243
EV_DISPATCH: FreeBSD SVN 197242
Since EV_RECEIPT has been on FreeBSD since release 8...
Also available in: Atom