- Registered on: 09/22/2006
- Last connection: 12/04/2015
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 09/22/2006)
Reported issues: 5
- 01:12 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 790e2e54: kqueue: Bring in EV_RECEIPT and EV_DISPATCH from FreeBSD
- EV_RECEIPT: FreeBSD SVN 197243
EV_DISPATCH: FreeBSD SVN 197242
Since EV_RECEIPT has been on FreeBSD since release 8...
- 12:09 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2860 (Closed): patch for bringing in EV_RECEIPT and EV_DISPATCH from FreeBSD
- FreeBSD has EV_RECEIPT and EV_DISPATCH kqueue flags. They looked trivial. This patch ports those two flags over to Dr...
- 05:30 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2828: On AMD APUs and Bulldozer CPUs, the machdep.cpu_idle_hlt sysctl should be 3 by default
- I helped measure this on my laptop with the author's kernel nodule. I got better cstate stats, and my cpu temp went f...
- 12:50 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2670: `top -S` and `top -c` work, but not `top -Sc`
- I am on master @ 5afb5bdbd7912a315beac010751a62325998fbbb from April 8th.
Upgraded from the previous release with...
- 12:15 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2670 (Closed): `top -S` and `top -c` work, but not `top -Sc`
- `top -Sc` will behave like `top -c`, but have a variable number of duplicate lines for each process.
- 11:38 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2665 (Resolved): patch fails on lines lengths overflowing a short int.
- The line length array is of type short when it needs to be type size_t. Only strlen() is assigning to it, which retur...
- 02:01 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #769 (Closed): mbuf leak found - (was mbuf leak in kernel)
- Hi Matthew,
By chance, would this have caused programs sending massive amounts to
syslog to block in state "objcache...
- 09:02 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #327 (Closed): cdcontrol relative address track off-by-one fix
- Before the patch, I would do:
cdcontrol 1 0:15
and it would play from track 2, 0:15, not track 1.
That seemed to be ...
- 04:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #324: No sound on ICH4 when snd_ich loaded after acpi on T41p
- The same things happens to me, and has been happening for a while. I
am not sure what version it started (seems after...
Also available in: Atom