- Registered on: 12/16/2005
- Last connection: 06/08/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 12/16/2005)
- 05:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2568 (New): AHCI panic
- I'm not sure if I have failing hardware or what but my DragonFly BSD box keeps panicing. I've uploaded the core file...
- 11:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2032: iwn panic: assertion: !IS_SERIALIZED((s)) in lwkt_serialize_enter
- On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 03:27:09PM +0000, Chirag Kantharia (via DragonFly issue tracker) wrote:
> Chirag Kantharia...
- 10:39 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2032: iwn panic: assertion: !IS_SERIALIZED((s)) in lwkt_serialize_enter
- I'm working on a solution to this. Iwn_ioctl() is serialized when called from
parent_updown_task() but not from othe...
- 10:28 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2029: ath unusable after commit 6c20d4dd
- I've MFC'ed the MCLSHIFT work from master to DragonFly_RELEASE_2_8. Please
re-pull and let me know if you have furth...
- 12:19 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2013 (In Progress): oversized DMA request loop
- I am getting an oversized DMA transfer request loop when attempting to
play a DVD with mplayer.
Mar 3 20:19:50 n...
- 12:57 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1964: iwn (panic assertion : wlan_assert_serialized )
- On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 11:21:39AM +0000, Peter Avalos (via DragonFly issue tracker) wrote:
> Peter Avalos <peter@...
- 02:23 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1969: pf-related network problem
- On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 11:17:35PM +0100, Jan Lentfer wrote:
> Jan Lentfer schrieb:
> >That was a wrong trace :(.....
- 06:00 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1946: ieee80211 panic
- 05:57 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1968: ukbd patch
- See Issue1970 for resolution.
- 05:56 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1970: usb quirk for apple usb keyboard
- Committed as 21d2699b7b9761340739f904bdeea9198acff6be and
Also available in: Atom