- Registered on: 03/06/2007
- Last connection: 11/18/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 03/06/2007)
Reported issues: 83
- 01:38 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision ef3ac1d1: installer: Add an initial testing tool.
- - It forks the backend and runs the frontend on the parent
process so all runs in one go.
- The idea is to be able ...
- 08:05 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 3fef2cfd: tools - A bunch of bugfixes for hammer-backup.sh
- - Fix a problem when trying to backup / PFS
- Return errors on checksum failure. This can be used by other
- 02:25 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 3c10747d: hammer - Better trailing '/' handling on PFS paths
- - Remove all trailing slashes from PFS paths to make sure
there are no problems when performing operations on them.
- 02:24 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision b3a751ab: manpages: Forgot to hook vn_lock.9 into the build.
- 02:18 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 0dfcf8ef: manpages: Add an updated version of vn_lock.9
- 01:59 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 95acdafa: manpages: VFS Compat API manpage update.
- - Reflect a bit better what's on the current codebase with
regards to the old VFS API, which is still in use for ma...
- 05:46 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8e66beb2: kernel/ndis - Fix flag usage in a macro.
- - For identifying system processes, Use P_SYSTEM for
- 05:46 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 74a92326: kernel - Rename unused flag.
- - This flag used to identify whether a process was a system one.
Currently, we can use P_SYSTEM flag for that.
- 05:46 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 52475dfd: pkill - Fix a problem identifying system threads.
- - As of commit 65a0e3d68b951f39cc39be7808e11e9de908d9fc the test to
check whether a process is a system one or not ...
- 03:02 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2728 (Closed): Sudo doesn't reap it's children
Also available in: Atom