- Registered on: 03/06/2007
- Last connection: 01/27/2015
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 03/06/2007)
Reported issues: 83
- 02:47 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2778 (Closed): [PATCH 0/3] lib/libhammer: fix minor memory leaks and cleanups
All pushed to master. Thanks!
- 04:42 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2656 (In Progress): Needs acl to migrate our servers
- Hi Damien,
Currently there are no filesystems in DragonFly that support ACLs but the VFS code seems to be there.
- 04:23 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2717: Out of range numeric handling
The patch looks okay besides a few wrong tabs which is really minor.
But I'd like to understand why you don't...
- 04:04 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2721: Some few zalloc calls to objcache ones replacements
There are two parts of this patch:
1) Which translates sys/netbt from the zone(9) to objcache(9): Why are y...
- 12:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2776 (In Progress): [PATCH RFC] sbin/hammer: add hammer volume-erase command
Just a few comments:
- Is this really needed? Seems like a bit overkill, I don't find dd that low level. An...
- 01:03 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2774 (Closed): [PATCH] remove check for outdated rfc2374
- 06:05 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #1173 (Closed): src/share/examples/rconfig/hammer.sh does not create a usable system
- Applied in changeset commit:6c13d3bd09ff0f73c2d47840d17a7e88fecfdadb.
- 02:42 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6c13d3bd: rconfig - A couple additions to hammer.sh
- Submitted-by: Rumko
- 02:33 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 9fa27233: libkvm - Remove unused file
- 08:13 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 60d40753: hammer - Fix timeout for 'dedup' directive
- - 'hammer dedup' did not stop on timeout set by -t option.
- As the deduplication itself works by comparing one refer...
Also available in: Atom