- Registered on: 03/06/2007
- Last connection: 04/15/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 03/06/2007)
Reported issues: 82
- 08:07 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2662: Another NULL pointer dereference in networking code
- Nevermind, luxh downloaded it for me. Thanks.
- 07:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2662 (In Progress): Another NULL pointer dereference in networking code
I can't download the core file:
- 06:39 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2660 (Closed): Use of IPDIVERT causes kernel crashes
- Applied in changeset commit:f82a5263036fc2c7c21fe66b4f29d49d25dbeaa0.
- 06:31 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2660: Use of IPDIVERT causes kernel crashes
- Fix pushed, many thanks!
- 06:17 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision f82a5263: netinet/ip - Avoid a NULL pointer dereference.
- - Before checking for packets on broadcast addresses, see if there
is actually a ifnet associated with the mbuf bei...
- 04:41 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2661 (In Progress): PUTTy error when trying to ssh in to a i386 box
Yes, from Putty to a i386 VM w/ latest.
ssh from another dfly VM works fine.
- 12:32 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2661 (In Progress): PUTTy error when trying to ssh in to a i386 box
When trying to ssh in to a i386 using PUTTy on Windows I get:
"Incorrect MAC received on packet"
- 12:05 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2660 (In Progress): Use of IPDIVERT causes kernel crashes
- Hi Vasily,
The panic is caused by a null-pointer dereference, see below:
#12 0xffffffff80673d22 in ip_input (m=...
- 02:27 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2659 (Closed): Make jobs Issue with bmake-20131001 update
- Fixed in master (see associated revision)
- 03:32 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 4aaf47da: network/pf - Avoid a possible bad pointer access.
- - Make sure new pfi_kif structures are zeroed on allocation.
- A panic was hit when pfi_instance_add() tried to acces...
Also available in: Atom