- Registered on: 03/18/2007
- Last connection: 09/03/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 03/18/2007)
Reported issues: 1
- 08:19 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2532 (In Progress): games/hack: permissions
- I'll take a look at this
- 11:40 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2301 (Closed): installer crash x86_64
- installation completes after configuring a interface installer crashes
- 07:27 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2298: computer reboots for no apparent reason
- turn off cstates in bios, and let me know what happens.
- 06:26 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1681: MD5 password hash
- Yes MD5 is considered broken, and it is broken in a practical sense. We need
to do this and change the default. Even...
- 06:22 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1742: PAT support
- I will take a closer look at this when I get another DFLY box up and running.
Should be Friday. If nobody gets to it...
Also available in: Atom