- Registered on: 07/30/2007
- Last connection: 12/02/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 07/30/2007)
Reported issues: 17
- 02:06 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2615: panic while running gdb test suite
Should be fixed on master (763ff625ac).
On 18 December 2013 09:08, Nicolas Thery via Redmin...
- 01:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 763ff625: kernel: forbid ptrace on system processes
- The scenario that triggered this change is the GDB test suite which
tries to attach to process 0 (the swapper). This...
- 12:08 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2615: panic while running gdb test suite
It tries to ptrace(PT_ATTACH) to process 0 (the swapper) and crashes
during the reparenting because process 0...
- 03:29 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 1607d83e: dfregress.8: fix typo
- 10:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision d1abd337: strlcpy.3: fix parameter name
- 07:33 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2337 (In Progress): Wishlist: We need named POSIX semaphores
- I've got an skeleton prototype roughly similar to the fbsd implementation.
Semaphore names are regular files. Eac...
- 04:52 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision bd875ed0: libc: fix incorrect error handling in shm_open
- 08:15 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision f3ca447f: umtx.2: fix typos
- 01:40 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2313 (In Progress): truss doesn't work on 3.0/ -master
- 02:02 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2313: truss doesn't work on 3.0/ -master
I've observed both behaviors too.
The hang is a deadlock between the father process (truss) and the child
Also available in: Atom