- Registered on: 07/30/2007
- Last connection: 06/30/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 07/30/2007)
- 01:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision ef55a15d: add posix semaphore test suite
- Port FreeBSD test suite, remove tests specific to FreeBSD
implementation, and modify tests that do not comply with th...
- 01:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision f9f06c4c: libc - change SEM_VALUE_MAX
- sem_getvalue(3) requires a signed int count so change SEM_VALUE_MAX to INT_MAX.
- 01:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 0be02bbd: libc - bail out on invalid sem_open(3) flags
- Preventing now callers from passing invalid flags prevents compatibility
issue should new flags be added to sem_open(...
- 12:30 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2694 (Closed): Re: posix semaphore test suite and fixes
- No worries. The amount of time I can spend on DF is quite
unpredictable so I probably shouldn't have committed to i...
- 12:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2692 (Closed): Re: posix semaphore test suite and fixes
- On 30 June 2014 12:16, Joris Giovannangeli <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> The proposed changes are ...
- 02:36 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2689 (Closed): posix semaphore test suite and fixes
Nice job Joris. I ran the tests I ported from freebsd and just have a
couple of minor fixes to propose.
- 02:06 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2615: panic while running gdb test suite
Should be fixed on master (763ff625ac).
On 18 December 2013 09:08, Nicolas Thery via Redmin...
- 01:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 763ff625: kernel: forbid ptrace on system processes
- The scenario that triggered this change is the GDB test suite which
tries to attach to process 0 (the swapper). This...
- 12:08 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2615: panic while running gdb test suite
It tries to ptrace(PT_ATTACH) to process 0 (the swapper) and crashes
during the reparenting because process 0...
- 03:29 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 1607d83e: dfregress.8: fix typo
Also available in: Atom