- Registered on: 08/14/2007
- Last connection: 03/11/2009
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 08/14/2007)
- 06:26 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1298: system hang due to hammer problem?
- Two internal PATA disks in a VIA Epia C3 system.
atapci0: <VIA 8235 UDMA133 controller> port
- 04:41 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1298 (Closed): system hang due to hammer problem?
- This morning, my server was unresponsive (no network traffic, no console
response beyond switching terminals and ent...
- 10:09 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1283 (Closed): "hammer cleanup" ignores some PFS
- The periodical "hammer cleanup" run doesn't handle all active PFS. It scans
through the mount points of fstype "hamme...
- 08:41 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #768: wpa_supplicant does not build
- looks like it's resolved
Also available in: Atom