- Registered on: 09/01/2007
- Last connection: 09/01/2007
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 09/01/2007)
- 05:11 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #950: Coredumping design error
- Hello Matt,
p->p_ucred->cr_uid is equal to the user/group ID of the process right?
I think it will work.
- 02:03 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #950: Coredumping design error
- Hello Simon,
In my opinion checking for ownership is better. We are avoiding other
possible(?) bugs e.g. allowing to...
- 05:54 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #950 (Closed): Coredumping design error
Similar to CVE-2007-6206  I also noticed this minor design error in
Dragon Fly BSD when using the default ...
Also available in: Atom