- Registered on: 01/23/2008
- Last connection: 02/13/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 01/23/2008)
Reported issues: 36
- 06:14 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2625: dhclient alc0 freezes the system if no cable is connected
- This happens on master. But I guess, it also fails on 3.6, but I haven't tried!
IIRC, I had a similar problem with "...
- 04:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2625 (New): dhclient alc0 freezes the system if no cable is connected
- It just halts the system. No message is printed at all. Note that if the cable is plugged in, everything works as exp...
- 02:13 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2561: Fwd: Re: DragonFly x86_64 won't boot on qemu-kvm
- Am 19.05.2013 08:31, schrieb Venkatesh Srinivas via Redmine:
> Issue #2561 has been updated by vsrinivas.
- 04:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2561: Fwd: Re: DragonFly x86_64 won't boot on qemu-kvm
- Am 16.05.2013 04:49, schrieb Chris Turner via Redmine:
> Issue #2561 has been reported by c.turner1.
- 07:29 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2521: new dialog locks up on dports on both platforms
- I tracked it down to the final exit(3) call in dialog(1). The process stays forever in reaper1 state. Kernel race??? ...
- 09:39 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2286: 3.0 release catchall ticket
- Am 24.01.2012 17:53, schrieb John Marino via Redmine:
> Issue #2286 has been updated by John Marino.
> I feel so ...
- 04:00 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision f47afe1a: if_bge: Support more chipsets
- Add (limited) support for 5761, 5784, 57780 chipsets.
Tested with a Broadcom BCM5723. It works when media is set
- 10:53 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1933 (New): HAMMER Insufficient undo FIFO space panic
- Somehow my 120 GB HAMMER filesystem got into a situation where I couldn't
recover (mount r/w) anymore. Mounting it al...
- 11:45 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1542: bad crypto performance (using openssl)
- Strange, for x86_64 aes-128 (and others) are much slower for small sizes
with asm than without.
Also available in: Atom