- Registered on: 01/23/2008
- Last connection: 03/20/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 01/23/2008)
Reported issues: 35
- 02:13 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2561: Fwd: Re: DragonFly x86_64 won't boot on qemu-kvm
- Am 19.05.2013 08:31, schrieb Venkatesh Srinivas via Redmine:
> Issue #2561 has been updated by vsrinivas.
- 04:14 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2561: Fwd: Re: DragonFly x86_64 won't boot on qemu-kvm
- Am 16.05.2013 04:49, schrieb Chris Turner via Redmine:
> Issue #2561 has been reported by c.turner1.
- 07:29 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2521: new dialog locks up on dports on both platforms
- I tracked it down to the final exit(3) call in dialog(1). The process stays forever in reaper1 state. Kernel race??? ...
- 09:39 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2286: 3.0 release catchall ticket
- Am 24.01.2012 17:53, schrieb John Marino via Redmine:
> Issue #2286 has been updated by John Marino.
> I feel so ...
- 04:00 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision f47afe1a: if_bge: Support more chipsets
- Add (limited) support for 5761, 5784, 57780 chipsets.
Tested with a Broadcom BCM5723. It works when media is set
- 10:53 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1933 (New): HAMMER Insufficient undo FIFO space panic
- Somehow my 120 GB HAMMER filesystem got into a situation where I couldn't
recover (mount r/w) anymore. Mounting it a...
- 11:45 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1542: bad crypto performance (using openssl)
- Strange, for x86_64 aes-128 (and others) are much slower for small sizes
with asm than without.
- 02:45 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision 4d62322b: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://crater.dragonflybsd.org/repository/git/dragonfly
- 02:41 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision c792a8a7: Remove remaining APIC_IO usages in bus/pci
- 01:43 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision c4ce4f88: Merge branch 'apic_io'
Also available in: Atom