- Registered on: 01/23/2008
- Last connection: 10/15/2017
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 01/23/2008)
- 03:02 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3081: Cannot install npm package eslint
- You could try ```yarn```. I also had problems with ```npm``` on DragonFly and now use ```yarn``` [with success].
- 02:44 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3070 (Closed): drm/radeon broken again since ee479021092456b32f018d8b9dc5d3e1f4fb9363
- ok. chrome works when I pass --disable-gpu (which is not required with the new radeon drm driver).
- 02:16 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3070 (Feedback): drm/radeon broken again since ee479021092456b32f018d8b9dc5d3e1f4fb9363
- X11 starts when I uncomment "radeonkms_load=YES" from rc.conf, i.e. when I start X11 without having loaded the radeon...
- 03:24 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3070 (Closed): drm/radeon broken again since ee479021092456b32f018d8b9dc5d3e1f4fb9363
- See http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/3031. It was once broken. Then fixed by
- 02:25 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3031: Update drm/radeon to Linux 4.7.10 as much as possible
- ftigeot wrote:
> This update unfortunately breaks X11 on at least one system.
> Hardware is based on:
> drm0: ...
- 04:17 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision a4d5e9c7: drm/radeon: Sync firmware with Linux
- 03:39 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 7d829069: drm/radeon: Add missing radeon firmware
- 03:25 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 62dc643e: drm/radeon: Fix firmware paths and add missing modules
- 09:13 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1201 (Closed): NATA patches
- 12:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2975 (Resolved): Strange corruption with graphics/darktable and OpenGL
- Fixed in https://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/commit/16fb9086b36e7c7d81241bbd6502634e40346c7b
Also available in: Atom