- Registered on: 03/26/2008
- Last connection: 06/07/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 03/26/2008)
Reported issues: 30
- 10:56 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2680 (New): boot0cfg update makes box unbootable
- If I hit any of the F-keys box will not boot next time. Laptop says "Bootable device not found".
- 03:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2674: GPT Support
- DragonFly has some partition types already. From /etc/defaults/uuids:
- 11:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2667 (Closed): Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
- 11:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2668 (Closed): Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
- 04:29 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2646: kldload i915kms locks up the computer
- Thanks! The xrandr line in .xinitrc made it work for me again.
- 04:19 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2646: kldload i915kms locks up the computer
- This happens to me as well. I can shut off the lappy with one push at the power button as usuall though, but screen i...
- 09:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2317 (Resolved): Deleting issues
- Yup, can't do it any more. Thanks.
- 09:48 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2651 (Closed): Delete test
- 09:45 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2651 (Closed): Delete test
- Test 1.
- 01:24 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2624 (New): Atheros AR9460 list scan shows nothing
- dragonfly x86_64, jan 6 snapshot.
# ifconfig wlan0 list scan
The card is not detected pre mat...
Also available in: Atom