- Registered on: 03/26/2008
- Last connection: 08/18/2015
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 03/26/2008)
Reported issues: 31
- 03:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2837 (Closed): panic: free: guard1x fail, i915kms load from loader.conf
- dragonfly of yesterday (july 17th). picture of screen attached.
loading i915kms from console works. building drm i...
- 02:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2624 (Closed): Atheros AR9460 list scan shows nothing
- This works nowadays. I don't know what commit, but probably one of the ath driver syncs from freebsd.
- 08:50 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2737: i386 drm_bufs.c:259:2 '%lx' offset type 'resource_size_t'
- Are you using drm on i386 or just trying to build?
- 10:56 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2680 (New): boot0cfg update makes box unbootable
- If I hit any of the F-keys box will not boot next time. Laptop says "Bootable device not found".
- 03:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2674: GPT Support
- DragonFly has some partition types already. From /etc/defaults/uuids:
- 11:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2667 (Closed): Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
- 11:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2668 (Closed): Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
- 04:29 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2646: kldload i915kms locks up the computer
- Thanks! The xrandr line in .xinitrc made it work for me again.
- 04:19 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2646: kldload i915kms locks up the computer
- This happens to me as well. I can shut off the lappy with one push at the power button as usuall though, but screen i...
- 09:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2317 (Resolved): Deleting issues
- Yup, can't do it any more. Thanks.
Also available in: Atom