- Registered on: 05/25/2008
- Last connection: 07/28/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 05/25/2008)
Reported issues: 81
- 12:01 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2703 (New): Boot failure on a 80-core, 4TB RAM machine
- DragonFly 3.9 fails to boot on an Hitachi Compute Blade 2000 machine
- 8x Xeon E7-8870 CPUs (West...
- 11:25 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision b5c29a34: drm/i915: Sync intel_ringbuffer.c with Linux 3.8.13
- * Preallocate next seqno before touching the ring
* Rearrange code to only have a single method for waiting upon the...
- 11:24 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision f192107f: drm/i915: Reduce differences with Linux 3.8.13
- Mostly in GEM code
- 06:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision e3359f38: drm/i915: Use a common fence writing routine
- 04:00 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 561529b1: i915_gem.c: Simplify fence code
- * Remove fence pipelining, it caused many spurious GPU hangs and could
never be made to work reliably
* Simplify f...
- 12:00 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision fbf82e35: drm: Add Linux wake_up() and wait_event()
- 11:37 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision ca532197: drm: Remove a no longer used kmalloc type
- 03:38 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 0545a061: re(4): Use MPSAFE callout
- The callout function was already protected by a serializer.
- 01:52 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision d268c872: drm(4): This device is MPSAFE
- * And has always been since the initial import from FreeBSD 11 years ago.
* Tested with Radeon and i915 hardware for...
- 01:07 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision df188185: drm/i915: Sync intel_sprite.c with Linux 3.8.13
Also available in: Atom