- Registered on: 05/25/2008
- Last connection: 03/27/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 05/25/2008)
Reported issues: 71
- 02:23 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision b4faa036: ahci(4): Maximum I/O size is 2MB
- 01:19 am DragonFlyBSD Revision 7280af4a: sbp(4): Maximum I/O size is 512KB
- 08:32 am DragonFlyBSD Revision 8a32dff3: sbp(4): Support MAXPHYS up to 512KB
- - We need at least two OCBs with indirect pointers allocated in a 4KB page.
- SBP_MAXPHYS can increase to 1MB once we...
- 08:32 am DragonFlyBSD Revision f6b96077: sbp(4): Sync sbp.h with FreeBSD
- * Change u_intXX_t to uintXX_t.
* Change a couple of 'unsigned long's to uint32_t where appropriate.
* Define Logic...
- 02:02 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2545: System hangs on shutdown, doesn't reboot
- A core dump taken on a system frozen in the shutdown sequence has been put on leaf:~ftigeot/crash/crash.issue2545
- 02:00 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2545 (New): System hangs on shutdown, doesn't reboot
- With later 3.3 and 3.4rc kernels, the shutdown -r command isn't always functional
After a few days of uptime, the ...
- 05:06 am DragonFlyBSD Revision d570d1d8: touch(1): Reintroduce local changes
- Major changes introduced by the update from FreeBSD:
* Add the 'h' flag to operate on symlinks rather than what they...
- 02:10 am DragonFlyBSD Revision 4f6844d4: touch(1): Sync with FreeBSD
Also available in: Atom