- Registered on: 05/25/2008
- Last connection: 12/20/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 05/25/2008)
Reported issues: 76
- 01:48 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2646: kldload i915kms locks up the computer
- It would be interesting to know:
- what sort of hardware you are using (gpu / cpu / chipset model)
- if the machine...
- 05:11 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision a832fc0d: drm/ttm: Use the Linux wait queues API
- Reducing differences with Linux 3.9 (ttm) and Linux 3.8 (rest of the code)
- 05:10 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision a6796b4c: drm: Add a local implementation of linux/wait.h
- Inspired-by: OpenBSD
- 06:09 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 4fd111b9: hammer(8): Fix fallout from recent RB-tree change
- Noticed-by: tuxillo
- 12:25 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision ddb05b8b: kernel: Stop marking RB _COLOR functions as static
- 12:25 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision c66857eb: drm: Use the Linux Red-Black Trees API
- linux/rbtree.h implementation obtained from the FreeBSD OFED framework.
- 11:35 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 0d66f9cb: ttm: Use Linux kref API
- Replace custom code from FreeBSD, reduce differences with Linux 3.9
- 11:15 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision c19c6249: drm/ttm: Reduce differences with Linux 3.9
- The FreeBSD port of the ttm code was based on some Linux commit which happened
between the 3.8 and 3.9 releases.
- 11:18 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2619: DragonFly 3.6 can't be installed on a 6TB volume
- This may actually be a mfi-specific issue.
The installer also failed to install DragonFly on a 300GB mfi volume.
- 07:14 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 1dca5014: drm: Implement kref_get_unless_zero()
- Fortunately the existing atomic_add_unless() function is able to manage
all the complexity of this algorithm by itself.
Also available in: Atom