- Registered on: 05/25/2008
- Last connection: 05/25/2017
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 05/25/2008)
- 01:17 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 2995d677: drm/linux: Add work_busy()
- 01:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision f847171f: drm/linux: make flush_work() more robust
- 01:31 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 901e319f: drm/linux: make flush_work() more robust
- 05:16 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8c4671d1: drm/linux: Add list_empty_careful()
- 01:48 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3039 (In Progress): SSL problem after pkg upgrade
- It appears recent versions of pkg(8), including the current 1.10.1 suffer from a bug causing them to not track shared...
- 07:17 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3031: Update drm/radeon to Linux 4.7.10 as much as possible
- This update unfortunately breaks X11 on at least one system.
Hardware is based on:
drm0: <Hawaii PRO [Radeon R9 2...
- 05:05 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3026 (Resolved): Patch to enable HDMI audio for Gigabyte Radeon R7 240
- Pushed today, thanks!
- 04:37 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 98174df5: sound/hda: Fix an invalid corb size (0) panic
- * This allows HDMI audio to be used with problematic Radeon
graphics card models such as Radeon R7 240
* This comm...
- 06:05 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2985 (Closed): Move drm linux_*.c files to subdirectory drm/linux
- 05:14 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3031 (In Progress): Update drm/radeon to Linux 4.7.10 as much as possible
- Thanks for the commit, it has been pushed to master today.
With current dports packages and a Radeon R5 230, there...
Also available in: Atom