- Registered on: 07/10/2008
- Last connection: 04/03/2010
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 07/10/2008)
Reported issues: 22
- 01:51 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision 6c9ffabc: msdosfs: use size_t for unlen consistently instead of int.
- size_t is different from int on x86-64, which can lead
to weird effects.
- 11:09 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2027: Filenames on msdos fs get an extra char
- Can you test this, please:
- 11:22 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2027: Filenames on msdos fs get an extra char
- Is your installation 64bit? (I got 32-bit only here).
Can you put a minimal fs image indicating the problem somewhere...
- 11:09 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2027: Filenames on msdos fs get an extra char
- Oh, man, that sucks.
Are you using some encoding conversion scheme (-L flag for mount_msdos)?
I just tried to reprodu...
- 07:08 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1889: xdm won't start
- See http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issue1519
- 12:44 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1811: Machine hangs with recent code
- It's fixed now.
- 03:09 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1811 (Closed): Machine hangs with recent code
- Hi. I updated sources today and can't boot any more (it hangs at "Finish MP
I attach serial log with newe...
- 08:51 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1519: Keyboard broken in xdm
I don't think your problem is related.
Mine was solved by using ttyv8 line in /etc/ttys instead of pkgsrc scrip...
- 03:27 am DragonFlyBSD Revision 10f7dd9e: sound: implement OSS_GETVERSION.
- It's required by some software, emulators/qemu to mention.
- 08:17 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1761: pkg sysutils/bacula : build works with 5.0.2
- >Could you update the pkgsrc trees and rebuild those packages?
Talking about updating pkgsrc, mysql-server51 build s...
Also available in: Atom