- Registered on: 07/23/2008
- Last connection: 01/21/2012
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 07/23/2008)
Reported issues: 19
- 05:02 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2463: __thread storage class for errno may break Firefox 17.0esr C++ compilation
- According to vsrinivas the problem is that our sys/errno.h is a C-only
header. He pointed out the solution would be w...
- 01:07 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2286: 3.0 release catchall ticket
- Hi Venk,
I've recovered manually issue 2276, please close it.
2012/2/16 Venkatesh Srinivas v...
- 12:30 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2298: computer reboots for no apparent reason
- Hi Pierre,
If it reboots maybe there is something in dmesg, can you please upload
the output of 'dmesg -a' somewher...
- 05:01 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2229: email@example.com Rolex For You Now -50%
- This is spam, gonna close it.
2011/11/20 DragonFly bugs list via Redmine <
- 01:40 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2224: v184.108.40.2061.gaa7ec - Panic on fq while installing world
- Seems definitely related to fq. Contacted Alex H. to see if he can check it.
2011/11/18 Antonio M. Huete Jimenez via...
- 11:30 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2210 (New): Bugtracker cannot assign default project for new users
When creating a new user from the web interface, Redmine cannot assign it
to a Project or a Group.
Going to che...
- 11:44 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2193 (Closed): Test 01
- This is a test, please ignore.
- 04:13 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2158: iwn panics with assertion on boot.
Did you upload the core to leaf? I don't see a backtrace either.
2011/10/24 Edward O...
- 09:58 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2139 (Closed): pkg/45416: misc/tmux build broken in DragonFlyBSD
- misc/tmux broken in pkgsrc -current
Already being handled
---------- Forwarded message ----------
- 09:49 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2129: DFBSD v220.127.116.111.gf9438 i386 - panic: lockmgr thrd_sleep
The kernel core that I got is without DEBUG_LOCKS. Further panics with it in
it doesn't dump.
Also available in: Atom