- Registered on: 07/23/2008
- Last connection: 02/24/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 07/23/2008)
- 07:03 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2613: Distcc from DPorts is somewhat broken
Apparently there is a solution for this.
Checking with caller.
> Issue ...
- 05:02 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2463: __thread storage class for errno may break Firefox 17.0esr C++ compilation
- According to vsrinivas the problem is that our sys/errno.h is a C-only
header. He pointed out the solution would be w...
- 01:07 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2286: 3.0 release catchall ticket
- Hi Venk,
I've recovered manually issue 2276, please close it.
2012/2/16 Venkatesh Srinivas v...
- 12:30 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2298: computer reboots for no apparent reason
- Hi Pierre,
If it reboots maybe there is something in dmesg, can you please upload
the output of 'dmesg -a' somewher...
- 05:01 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2229: firstname.lastname@example.org Rolex For You Now -50%
- This is spam, gonna close it.
2011/11/20 DragonFly bugs list via Redmine <
- 01:40 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2224: v126.96.36.1991.gaa7ec - Panic on fq while installing world
- Seems definitely related to fq. Contacted Alex H. to see if he can check it.
2011/11/18 Antonio M. Huete Jimenez via...
- 11:30 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2210 (New): Bugtracker cannot assign default project for new users
When creating a new user from the web interface, Redmine cannot assign it
to a Project or a Group.
Going to che...
- 11:44 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2193 (Closed): Test 01
- This is a test, please ignore.
- 04:13 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2158: iwn panics with assertion on boot.
Did you upload the core to leaf? I don't see a backtrace either.
2011/10/24 Edward O...
- 09:58 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2139 (Closed): pkg/45416: misc/tmux build broken in DragonFlyBSD
- misc/tmux broken in pkgsrc -current
Already being handled
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Also available in: Atom