- Registered on: 11/26/2008
- Last connection: 11/26/2008
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 11/26/2008)
Reported issues: 0
- 07:17 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1298: system hang due to hammer problem?
- Can you get SMART statistics for these using smartmontools? smartctl -a
/dev/ad0 and smartctl -a /dev/ad2 would be s...
- 06:23 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1242: sshd appears to be broken when both host rsa and dsa key file present
- This should read:
(-dss, not -dsa).
- 01:45 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1231: The problem with USB stick and msdosfs
- The below may or may not be relevant to Hasso's situation, but I'm
chiming in regardless.
I did some testing of this...
- 01:27 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1231: The problem with USB stick and msdosfs
- Does the behaviour change if you use standard 512-byte blocks? People
seem to think that USB pen/flash drives behave...
- 03:19 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1158: Problems with a SATA DVD burner
- So, part of the complexity is that your Promise controller offers both
SATA **and** PATA.
Well, the breakdown is thi...
- 12:53 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1158: Problems with a SATA DVD burner
- I'm trying very hard to stay out of this discussion because I'm in no
way familiar with DFBSD's changes to ATA and AT...
- 12:10 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1168: Strange taskqueue timeouts
- These are a known problem with the FreeBSD ATA layer. No one's been
able to figure out what the true cause is, but s...
Also available in: Atom