- Registered on: 02/01/2009
- Last connection: 05/14/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 02/01/2009)
Reported issues: 25
- 02:46 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2559: gcc -pie and __builtin_popcount causes
- This is not a bug. The compiler is telling you what do to: use -fPIC.
- 12:24 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2547: crashed while doing a dry run of pkg_rolling-replace
- The bug is most definitely not in HAMMER but rather in dsched or dsched
On 2013-04-16 06:30, Pier...
- 01:13 pm DragonFlyBSD Submit #2456 (Closed): AVX Instruction Set Support
- I've committed a modified version in 5cf56a8d44d83fcd14e7af7e5eaf6af2356c3d7a.
- 01:11 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision 5cf56a8d: x86_64 - support for AVX instructions
- * CPU will be checked for XSAVE and AVX support on boot. If both are
found, they will be enabled.
* If enabled, ...
- 04:29 am DragonFlyBSD Submit #2456: AVX Instruction Set Support
- a DISABLE option makes sense as we can safely test for availability of AVX support on boot - so I'll go for that.
- 01:57 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2353 (In Progress): panic: assertion "gd->gd_spinlocks_wr == 0" failed in bsd4_schedulerclock
- 01:52 am DragonFlyBSD Submit #2456 (In Progress): AVX Instruction Set Support
- I'll probably commit this, but I'll be changing it to use direct byte codes so we don't have to rely on gcc 4.7 being...
- 06:29 am DragonFlyBSD Submit #2456: AVX Instruction Set Support
- FWIW, we use direct bytecodes elsewhere as well instead of relying on the compiler or assembler understanding the mne...
- 12:56 am DragonFlyBSD Revision f1fc442f: boot - some VIA processors also have long mode!
- 07:53 am DragonFlyBSD Revision 7092f18c: boot - some VIA processors also have long mode!
Also available in: Atom