- Registered on: 02/01/2009
- Last connection: 07/24/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 02/01/2009)
Reported issues: 25
- 02:09 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 519061ed: rc.d/ppp: add support for -unitN override
- * Man page changes taken from FreeBSD.
- 11:05 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision ad4174a4: csprng - Add copyright & comment around sleep code
- 01:57 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 2aa3f894: csprng - fix unused variable
- 01:54 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 347b581f: csprng - don't wait for entropy for the ratectl'ed reseed
- 12:41 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision af641625: csprng - If not enough entropy is available, sleep
- * If no reseed has happened yet, or if we were unsuccessful in
reseeding the prng, sleep and try again whenever a ...
- 11:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2702 (Feedback): Reading from /dev/random causes kernel panic
- Should be fixed by af641625647f012627fb7e69ee67ebb4bbb6321a.
- 11:50 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2702: Reading from /dev/random causes kernel panic
- It should definitely not panic; I'll change it to wait until there is entropy in the pool, and then try to reseed again.
- 10:29 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision ceccfc6b: rc.d/random: bring back rc.conf defaults, minor fixes
- * Saving the entropy across reboots is good practice to
avoid having a lack of entropy after restarting the
- 03:55 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision f98e2cd5: random.4 - update for new CSPRNG status
- 03:21 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 790110cd: kern_nrandom, rnd drivers: update for new CSPRNG
- * Identify each source of entropy with an identifier, so that
for example the Fortuna CSPRNG can manage the pool i...
Also available in: Atom