- Registered on: 02/01/2009
- Last connection: 02/15/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 02/01/2009)
Reported issues: 25
- 10:36 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision a056bc17: pfi - support for authorized_keys
- 11:32 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 4634298c: udevd - fix realloc usage
- 11:32 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8182935a: vnconfig - don't make it harder to script vnconfig
- * There's no real need to be printing the "Using" in front of what
anyone *really* cares about.
- 08:07 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #884: Performance/memory problems under filesystem IO load
- On 2014-02-18 14:47, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I don't see the high usage corecode showed in hi...
- 12:57 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision d9c783bb: mmap - honour hint address (properly) even if randomization is on
- 02:46 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2559: gcc -pie and __builtin_popcount causes
- This is not a bug. The compiler is telling you what do to: use -fPIC.
- 12:24 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2547: crashed while doing a dry run of pkg_rolling-replace
- The bug is most definitely not in HAMMER but rather in dsched or dsched
On 2013-04-16 06:30, Pier...
- 01:13 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2456 (Closed): AVX Instruction Set Support
- I've committed a modified version in 5cf56a8d44d83fcd14e7af7e5eaf6af2356c3d7a.
- 01:11 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 5cf56a8d: x86_64 - support for AVX instructions
- * CPU will be checked for XSAVE and AVX support on boot. If both are
found, they will be enabled.
* If enabled, ...
- 04:29 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2456: AVX Instruction Set Support
- a DISABLE option makes sense as we can safely test for availability of AVX support on boot - so I'll go for that.
Also available in: Atom