- 12:59 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3191: getentropy
- FYI: getentropy required for Durden, a desktop for the Arcan display server. Wanted to test on DragonFly.
- 12:17 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3191 (New): getentropy
- Possible to add getentropy support? Submitted as FreeBSD patch by HardenedBSD, to support OpenBSD API.
- 06:41 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3188 (Closed): libc - implicit function "reallocarray"
- 06:40 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3188: libc - implicit function "reallocarray"
- Actually, during Synth just-build 103 packages are skipped, seems a number of graphics packages depend on giflib.
- 10:36 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3188 (Closed): libc - implicit function "reallocarray"
- Attempting to download RAW (CR2) files from camera, need DarkTable to convert files, but pkg install darktable (2.6.2...
- 12:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3180 (Closed): LTE Modem as WAN
- After spending some time converting a DF based router to FreeBSD, in order to use an LTE modem as primary WAN in a mo...
- 10:20 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3180 (Closed): LTE Modem as WAN
- Attempting to use a Sierra MC7455 LTE Modem as WAN on DF based router does not work. Apparently the u3g kernel module...
- 08:15 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3166 (Resolved): ifconfig alias directive no longer working
- 08:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3166: ifconfig alias directive no longer working
- liweitianux wrote:
> I believe this will work for you.
Indeed it did work, and it's one less line in rc.conf, w...
- 04:53 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3166: ifconfig alias directive no longer working
- Correction: ifconfig_xxx_alias0="link 00:11:22:33:44:55"
Should be obvious, just clarifying...
Also available in: Atom