- Registered on: 07/08/2009
- Last connection: 02/27/2012
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 07/08/2009)
- 03:53 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2318 (New): snd_emu10k1 produces only stuttering noise
- Using GENERIC on x86_64, 3.0-RELEASE. All audio output massively stutters:
- 06:58 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2250 (New): Kernel panic
In an attempt to diagnose issues with the re(4) driver, I connected my dragonflybsd workstation via crossover cable...
- 05:17 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #982: bge0 watchdog timeout
- Yes, rebuilding the SMP kernel without APIC_IO seems to have done it. Thanks.
- 07:48 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #982: bge0 watchdog timeout
- I recently installed 2.2.1 on a Dell Precision 490. It has one bge0 nic. It
works fine with the GENERIC UP kernel. ...
Also available in: Atom