- Registered on: 10/05/2009
- Last connection: 06/18/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 10/05/2009)
Reported issues: 18
- 09:36 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2425: ifconfig gif0 create x2 freeze
- I attempted to restart the gif0 interface of zyxomma after correcting the tunnel endpoint. The kernel panicked. I got...
- 04:52 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2562 (New): default location for xauth in sshd_config has changed
- This changed in version 3.4 and 3.5. I tried to ssh with X forwarding both to my old box darner after upgrading kerne...
- 10:38 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2557 (New): stock 3.4.1 kernel halts during booting if dm and dm_target_crypt are loaded and...
- Two computers: darner and zyxomma. Darner is 32-bit running 3.5.0. Zyxomma is 64-bit running 3.4.1 copied from the th...
- 11:22 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2552: hammer recovery should indicate progress
- It finished last night. It seems to have pulled about 150 GB out of a 53 GB partition, so I ran du to see how big it ...
- 07:44 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2552 (New): hammer recovery should indicate progress
- I'm running hammer recover on a 55 GB partition of an IDE drive and it's been running for about a day. I have no idea...
- 10:40 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2547: crashed while doing a dry run of pkg_rolling-replace
- Confirmed: the bug is in fq. I rebooted it with both disks set to noop, and it's still up.
- 05:41 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2547: crashed while doing a dry run of pkg_rolling-replace
- Both disks are set to fq. Should I set them to something else and see what happens?
- 10:30 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2547: crashed while doing a dry run of pkg_rolling-replace
- It is now 1:29 and hammer (new world) is still running on the old kernel. The bug is therefore in the hammer code of ...
- 10:21 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2547: crashed while doing a dry run of pkg_rolling-replace
- The kernel crashed again at 1:08. I was doing nothing; that's during the nightly periodic job. Maybe there's a bug in...
- 10:52 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2547 (New): crashed while doing a dry run of pkg_rolling-replace
- I rebooted into a kernel compiled from sources I updated just a few days ago. I ran pkg_rolling-replace -nuv and it r...
Also available in: Atom