- Registered on: 10/06/2009
- Last connection: 12/03/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 10/06/2009)
Reported issues: 19
- 07:55 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2611: Change in IP address results in network not working
- Darner does not have the bug of sending an IPv4 packet with the old source address. It does have a default gateway be...
- 06:01 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2611: Change in IP address results in network not working
- I ran "/etc/rc.d/routing restart" and tried pinging again. Again the packets are sent from 100.116.27.42 to 100.116.4...
- 01:14 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2611 (New): Change in IP address results in network not working
- I'm on a satellite connection and am assigned a public IPv6 address and an IPv4 address in shared address space behin...
- 12:27 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2601: IBAA and /dev/random
- Why use IBAA instead of ISAAC?
- 09:36 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2425: ifconfig gif0 create x2 freeze
- I attempted to restart the gif0 interface of zyxomma after correcting the tunnel endpoint. The kernel panicked. I got...
- 04:52 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2562 (Closed): default location for xauth in sshd_config has changed
- This changed in version 3.4 and 3.5. I tried to ssh with X forwarding both to my old box darner after upgrading kerne...
- 10:38 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2557 (New): stock 3.4.1 kernel halts during booting if dm and dm_target_crypt are loaded and...
- Two computers: darner and zyxomma. Darner is 32-bit running 3.5.0. Zyxomma is 64-bit running 3.4.1 copied from the th...
- 11:22 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2552: hammer recovery should indicate progress
- It finished last night. It seems to have pulled about 150 GB out of a 53 GB partition, so I ran du to see how big it ...
- 07:44 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2552 (New): hammer recovery should indicate progress
- I'm running hammer recover on a 55 GB partition of an IDE drive and it's been running for about a day. I have no idea...
- 10:40 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2547: crashed while doing a dry run of pkg_rolling-replace
- Confirmed: the bug is in fq. I rebooted it with both disks set to noop, and it's still up.
Also available in: Atom