- Registered on: 10/06/2009
- Last connection: 11/12/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 10/06/2009)
Reported issues: 21
- 03:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2734 (New): c++11 is missing stoi
- $ g++ --std=c++11 -o stoitest stoitest.cpp
stoitest.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
- 10:35 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2615 (Resolved): panic while running gdb test suite
- It is fixed. Thanks.
- 02:25 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2615 (Resolved): panic while running gdb test suite
- see https://github.com/DragonFlyBSD/DPorts/wiki/Run-GDB-testsuite
I ran the testsuite on gdb 7.6.1 and it crashed ...
- 07:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2611: Change in IP address results in network not working
- Darner does not have the bug of sending an IPv4 packet with the old source address. It does have a default gateway be...
- 06:01 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2611: Change in IP address results in network not working
- I ran "/etc/rc.d/routing restart" and tried pinging again. Again the packets are sent from 100.116.27.42 to 100.116.4...
- 01:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2611 (New): Change in IP address results in network not working
- I'm on a satellite connection and am assigned a public IPv6 address and an IPv4 address in shared address space behin...
- 12:27 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2601: IBAA and /dev/random
- Why use IBAA instead of ISAAC?
- 09:36 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2425: ifconfig gif0 create x2 freeze
- I attempted to restart the gif0 interface of zyxomma after correcting the tunnel endpoint. The kernel panicked. I got...
- 04:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2562 (Closed): default location for xauth in sshd_config has changed
- This changed in version 3.4 and 3.5. I tried to ssh with X forwarding both to my old box darner after upgrading kerne...
- 10:38 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2557 (New): stock 3.4.1 kernel halts during booting if dm and dm_target_crypt are loaded and...
- Two computers: darner and zyxomma. Darner is 32-bit running 3.5.0. Zyxomma is 64-bit running 3.4.1 copied from the th...
Also available in: Atom