- Registered on: 10/14/2009
- Last connection: 11/07/2012
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 10/14/2009)
Reported issues: 41
- 01:12 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2451 (Closed): panic: semexit - semid not allocated with 3.2-RELEASE
- Core available if needed. This happened while I was running pkgin fug in a remote screen session, most other applicat...
- 11:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2421 (New): Kernel panic: vm_fault: page 0xc0f70000 not busy!
- I am running 3.1-DEVELOPMENT DragonFly v184.108.40.2069.g71fdcb3-DEVELOPMENT and I got about 7 panics of this kind in the ...
- 12:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2288 (Feedback): Random IO performance loss introduced since January 1st
- I tried to reproduce it and although I am still sure my initial testing was done correct I can't. I will put this on ...
- 05:02 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2288 (Feedback): Random IO performance loss introduced since January 1st
- Running pgbench I found that performance had dropped by 13%. To figure out the reason I did some sysbench io tests (s...
- 01:29 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2258 (Closed): engine padlock broken in openssl on current master
- yeah, seems to be an OpenVPN issue rather. Padlock works with openssl speed and clearly accelerates stuff. Also I hav...
- 12:45 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2258 (Closed): engine padlock broken in openssl on current master
- After Upgrading to v220.127.116.117.g95bf5 openvpn does not work any more
with "engine padlock" enabled in server.conf.
- 02:41 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 1e37b5df: pf: fix another double lock release
- On module unload pf_consistency_lock was
already released by pf_purge_expired_states().
- 07:58 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision de9b0015: ldns: Update local files for update to 1.6.11
- 04:52 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6708a597: Merge branch 'vendor/LDNS'
- 04:48 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8fbeeb81: ldns: Removed empty file common.h
Also available in: Atom